Language Barrier....

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam,

Brother, what you worry about is the Obligatory 5 x prayer. That is in Arabic. Because, we have to read it exactly as it is taught.

But, there are other ways of worship too. For example, we make Dua, which is supplicating to Allah. The Dua, which is another way of worship, is where we simply ask and speak to Allah in our own words. We praise Allah, we thank Allah and we ask Allah for his help. It can be in our own language. It does not matter...

There are many wonderful ways for us to get close to Allah, such as the prayer, the dua, the fasting, reading the Quran, or simply remembering Allah.

inshaAllah, I hope this is of help, and I hope I can give you some more information about these things too

ama6621

Assalamu Alaikum Sister Tree2008
This is off the topic but...you believe that Islam is the truth, then why wait then to make your Shahadah? No one knows if they will live to see tomorrow. You do not have to know how to pray before you revert.
Make the Shahadah now. Even if you are alone. Allah SWT is your witness!

Assalamu Alaikum

tolgatemur

Salam Aleykum,

learning english took much time. still i cant understand text in english as well as native english speaker.

When i learn arab language which is said to be very difficult, will i understand arabic Kuran as much as i understan kuran in turkish my main language?