Let us reflect on Allahs creation "The Monarch Butterfly"

pcozzy

:salam2:

Ok, I don't have the patience to take these videos and put them on youtube, or have them where they are easy to view on the forum...

I started watching these series of documentaries and subhan-Allah, AllahuAkbar. Who can deny that it is Allah Al-Atheem. So if you want to ponder on just a little tiny piece of creation,

Please watch these videos and ask yourself, who is the Sustainer, Allah subahnna wata3alla.

Just a little old butterfly,

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/butterflies/program.html

And who sustains? hmm hmm, ask yourself when watching these videos. And know AllahuAkbar.
And with Him are the keys of the Ghaib (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in (or on) the earth and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but he knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record.
[Hilali-Khan translation] [6:59].

The creation of the heavens and the earth is indeed greater than the creation of mankind, yet most of mankind know not.
[Hilali-Khan translation] [40:57].

:wasalam:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Jaza kallahu khair for the link i love watching nature programmes and how detailed one animal can be subhannallah when i am alone i like to go to the top floor of my house and look at the sky and watch the clouds move its really relaxing too :ma:

Pondering on creation helps boost imaan too when feeling low :hijabi:

P.s. dont try it while walking in the street i have tried not a good idea

zainab bala

Allah is sufficient.
''Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day are signs for those of understanding.'' (Qur'an 3:190)

pcozzy

one of the videos (Chapter 1) The first in the series :

Birth of a Monarch

In late August, near the shores of Lake Huron, a tiny caterpillar gradually transforms into a chrysalis and emerges as a monarch butterfly.
running time 9:37
[yt]G_kyc5GDWA0[/yt]