lets not ask CNN ..... how muslim women feels???

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

what shaykh yasin mentions in this lecture is very true. sadly, many of those in the news media use disgruntled muslim women to speak out against islam or the hijab. what i mean, is that they bring on disobedient muslim women to say that islam oppresses women by wearing hijab or telling women they shouldn't use makeup. the media uses her, because she has a muslim name and has submitted to the ways of the unbelievers, giving a false sense of legitimacy to the people. rhe average non muslim doesn't know any better, so they agree with this disobedient muslim woman. i always notice that they never have the disobedient non hijab makeup wearing muslim alongside an obedient muslim woman that dresses to please ALLAH SWT. this is because the media isn't interested in having a fair and balanced debate. when they do have the hijab wearing muslim woman, they rapidly fire at her and never give her adequate time to respond, but most importantly the media has the arrogance to come out as if they are right in the matter and the muslim woman is too dumb to realize that she's oppressed. it's very annoying.
:wasalam:

aishah_2304m

peace lover
:salam2:

what shaykh yasin mentions in this lecture is very true. sadly, many of those in the news media use disgruntled muslim women to speak out against islam or the hijab. what i mean, is that they bring on disobedient muslim women to say that islam oppresses women by wearing hijab or telling women they shouldn't use makeup. the media uses her, because she has a muslim name and has submitted to the ways of the unbelievers, giving a false sense of legitimacy to the people. rhe average non muslim doesn't know any better, so they agree with this disobedient muslim woman. i always notice that they never have the disobedient non hijab makeup wearing muslim alongside an obedient muslim woman that dresses to please ALLAH SWT. this is because the media isn't interested in having a fair and balanced debate. when they do have the hijab wearing muslim woman, they rapidly fire at her and never give her adequate time to respond, but most importantly the media has the arrogance to come out as if they are right in the matter and the muslim woman is too dumb to realize that she's oppressed. it's very annoying.
:wasalam:

walaikyumasalam wr wb brother nyerekareem...i agree with u...the thing which is relli disturbin out here is many muslim women who are atleast proud 2 b a muslim but may not b practisin feel the media is right....dey support the disbelievers and end up becumin a part of ex-muslims group :astag:....but masha Allah even after all these false allegations der r women hu r steadfast in der duties to Allah.. i feel dey r da real strong woman....no matter how much the media plots, Allah plots THE best and soo ppl r cumin 2 islam..allahu akbar!