neox297

hard question, not sure if anyone really has the full complete answer

All we can do is stay optimistic, steadfast, and work with Allah has given us

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum.
Life is about worshiping Allah Alone.
As Allah mentioned in Quran

And I (Allâh) created not the jinns and humans except they should worship Me (Alone).
[51. Az-Zâriyât verse 56]

Whatever we do in this life,should be for the sake of Allah Alone.We should realise that this life is not eternal therefore do not love the life in dunya.

Live this life in moderate manner and live for His sake.

This life is just a test.We should "study" hard so that we can succeed in the "examination"(Judgement day).

Whatever we do in this life is an act of ibadah-we work and search rezk is an act of ibadah,we help our family members is an act of ibadah and whatever we do please Allah is an act of ibadah.

And we should do every single thing in this life

:tti_sister:In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum

revert2007

Love Fishing
both of the answers make sense .
thanks a lot!

So its like doing everything within limits.. right?
Assalamualikum.
Doing everything for the sake of Allah and do everything that pleases Him in sha Allah :)

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum.

p.s:I am not giving fatwa here but am sharing what I belief :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It is the precious gift of Allah subhana talla. We are given whatever we desire under the universe. We have one major responsibility. Under all conditions and times we are to do what we so easily forget: be thankful to Allah.

Now, some of us forget more than others and Allah subhana talla gives us the opportunity over and over again to ask for forgiveness.

Sometimes, we get a whiff of the playground of shytan. And Allah still forgives us. If we survive we are called wise.

Gernada1492

A Muslim
truly said by both of u ..

but sadly, we have been distracted by this world and have been indulged too much in it and hav forgotten ALLAH.

We dont even realize the chances that ALLAH give us and we just continue our life style

Gernada1492

A Muslim
The purpose of life is the reason God gave to the angels when He announced to them that He will be creating Adam. He said, "I'm setting up in the earth a deputy" (2:30). You will recall that the angels were surprised by that announcement and asked God why He would create a creature who, because of his free will, may spread corruption and shed blood. God's reply was that He knows man better than they do! Thus, God knows that man is the best creature who can do the job: establish God's values and laws on earth.
last line with a million