Lizards

i have phobia of lizards....i try to kill em if i c them in my house but the lizard killing spray can doesnt have a long range :p

muharram23

Staff member
it is sad to read threads about killing.
you are giving even more support to the accusations of anti-muslims that "muslims are backwards, terrorists, uncivilised,....concerned with killing..".

lets learn about building, curing, constructing....

if it is sawab (good deed) to kill certain animals, Allah swt would not creat them in the first place.

wassalam
salamu alaykum,

you dont eat meat from animals ? u dont slaughter for eid? Hmmmm
Brother this deen is the haq (truth) with faith and evidence. We don't do something unless Allah s.va and His resulul sva. have told us about. If you are not aware, that people of other faiths or no faith are less merciful to humans as well as animals,than muslims, then you have been misguided by the west to much. Islam even teaches us when we kill animals, how to kill them in order that they don't suffer alot, but at the same time have a quicker death. Just take a look at non-muslims, the way they kill. Don't you c how many muslims are being killled by them, and you blame us for killing an animal which we are allowed by quran and sunnah. Islam is the truth and we should not listen what the disbelievers tell us. Let them build whatever they want, because they want dunya. They are building in this world, because they don't wanna leave it, since they don't have anything in the afterlife.

Allah knows best

Muharram al bosni

wassalamu alaykum

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
^^^^^^^^^ thank you very much. Totally true.
Brother or sister bawar. Please look at all the posts again and then judge me please.
Also
first of all it brought alot of information to other members aswell.
i just wanted to know islamic point of view.
The point of view u r coming from then on Eid - ul -Azha Qurbani is haraam aswell.
is it now? u tell me
what ever islam tells us has benfit for us either mental physical scientific practicly etc.
an example would be Prophet SAW said eat food with your hands
Scientific benefit: When a person eats food with hands the fingers include some type of chemical thingy which help digest food better.
all the Sunnah's of Prophet SAW include a benefit.
All the things in the Quran include benefit.

SO WHAT'S WRONG IF I WANT TO KNOW THE QURAN AND AHADEES?