Looking to Convert

ZahraFaith

I found this website after viewing a video on youtube. I wanted to find more information on Islam. I believe I know the basics but before making my decision to become Muslim I feel I must understand it better. I hope that this website will enhance my knowledge and set me on my path. I am a 24 year old 2nd grade teacher. I have been looking at this faith for about 2 years or so. Coincidentally I married a Muslim man who I met after I begin looking at this faith. I was raised Christian but had many questions about it. If anyone feels that they can help me to learn more about Islam please add me as a friend on the website buddy list or send me a msg. Thanks!

Mairo

Maryama
Warm welcome to you! InshaAllah you may benefit from the information posted about Islam on this website.

Since you have already been learning about Islam, have you become convinced that there is only one God and that Muhammad is the final messenger of God? Or are you still questioning that basic component or something else that you remain unconvinced about regarding Islam?

If you have specific questions you may benefit from posting them on the website, which may help clarify the issues for you.

Take care and best wishes to you.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Welcome. I love teachers. I am currently a high school special education teacher and I come home to middle school boys. You know I am a little insane.

Stay and learn. We are a family here. We love each other and fight like children. I am the "aapa", the mother, the one that comes and tells you to stop...

We are strong and loving. You will learn a lot about Love and Peace and duty.
Ask questions. Respond to posts and you will make eternal friends.

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Welcome friend,
You can check also on Youtube debates on comparative religion. Just type in '''Ahmad Deedat'' or ''Shabir Ally'' or ''Zaik Naik''

Wishing you all the best for your journey.

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
WeLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion
New and Current Affairs

TTI Member Central
His and Hers World
Word Games
Islamic Poetry
Learn Arabic

Islamic Files and Downloads @ TurnToIslam.Com
TurnToIslam Media Library
Quran Mp3 Downloads and Links
Nasheed/ Poetry Mp3 downloads.
Islamic Pictures
Mobile Zone

Islamic Media Section
New Muslim Video
Learn About Islam Videos
Quran Video
Nasheeds, Poems and Duas
Muslim Children Video
Muslim History Video
Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video

Islamic Articles Library
Islamic Articles And Important Information

Current Affairs Media Section
Palestine Video
Lebanon War
Iraq Video
Other Videos
Islamophobia

Other Languages
Arabic
Bosnian
French
German
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
Dutch
Russian
Romanian

a_stranger

You are welcome :SMILY206:

I believe that Islam is a pure heavenly call that can wash hearts and souls and turn them fresh and shiny but that depend on each individual how much is recieved from the message .:salah: