loss of greatest treasure

ayesha siddique

respected brothers and sisters a-o-a,its ramadhan-a-kareem lets not forget all our dear ones who left for the eternal life, as soon we meet them....we should keep praying for their magfirah....as in this month allah(swt) shower his blessings and rahmah on each and every muslim and listen to the prayers.so lets pry for the dear ones who r no more in us but always wating for our special gifts of duas....may allah(swt) extended their darjat or levels in jannah ameen.....coz today we pray 4 them tomorrow allah(swt) make some waseelah after us for duas.inshallah.
jazzak allah khair

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Assalamu Alaykum sister please stay strong through the rough times.

May Allah bless you and your loved ones, alhamdulillah , please stick with Allah through rough and good times and Insh Allah you will meet them all in heaven ameen, but keep your faith strong!!

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sister i know how much hurted you are!...
oh god forgive me, and may allah forgive your mom, and give her jannah! sis, she is happy over there, her graveyard will be so spacious inshallah!...
plz sis, we all have to go, our soul will return to allah!...
one day you will go, i will go, and every one will go... be happy for your mother left such a bad world, in which we will only get pain, and now she is happy....
you might be feeling sad, but arent your happy for your mother will go to jannah (inshallah)...
pray ever iftaar for your mom, allah says that when we pary to allah at the time of iftaar, allah will surely agree your duaas, and he will surely give your mother that highest grade of jannah! ...