Made a mistake!

booya

Assalamualaikum

Today was the 1st day of my class, and since it's February 14 my teacher puts out heart-shaped candies on the tables for us. I think of it as just candy; I tried one of them and it's just regular candy.

Then at the end of the class I took my remaining candies and held them; I was cleaning up my table and was about to just throw them away later.

The class ended late and I needed to leave immediately, and nearby the exit door I saw a trash bin and just instinctively threw them there. A few seconds after I just realized...I was still in class and I threw out the candies! The teacher might have seen that and got offended!

It was just instinctive; I planned to just keep it and maybe do it later for that exact same reason of not offending, but I just did:redface:

Now she or other classmates might not seen it, but maybe it's because I am not accustomed to taking Valentine's Day seriously. And it was the first class..I'm afraid it made a bad impression

MutlekM

Your takin things way to seriously they wont think anything of it or atleast thats what i know from experience. like i said u shouldnt worry about it.
peace:)