Allahu Akbar! Makkah Exclusive News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
1647992491238.png
ALL restrictions related to Covid-19 for travellers entering the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have been lifted.

Non-vaccinated travelers are allowed to enter the Kingdom without any requirements.

The Ministry of Health explained the reasons for lifting Covid-19 restrictions for those coming to Saudi Arabia was because positive cases decreased to less than 4% & The vaccination rate in the Kingdom reached 99%.

The Ministry of Health earlier lifted Covid-19 restrictions for those coming to the Kingdom.

It cancelled the certificate of vaccination against Covid-19 & cancelled the Covid-19 examination & Cancelled the quarantine requirements.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
General President: It is good news that i'tikaaf will return in both the Masjid Al Haram in Mecca and the Prophet's Mosque in Madinah. It will be implemented in accordance with particular rules and conditions.
~Alhamdulillah!

1647992712691.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Masjid Al Nabawi Affairs: "Al-Masjid an-Nabawi is a place of worship… Your follow-up to your children preserves calm and tranquility for worshipers and visitors.
We thank you for your concern."

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In preparation for the holy season of Ramadan.
Operational Plan Thread for the Two Holy Mosques - Mataaf will be limited to Umrah Pilgrims - Wheelchair Pilgrims on first floor - Sunnah Tawaaf only on first floor - Return of Iftar Sufras in the Mosques - Emphasis on monitoring children.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
Assalamu'alaikum!
NEWS: Taraweeh and Tahajjud Imams for Masjid Al Haram, Makkah this year Ramadhan Year 1443H
1. Sheikh Abdullah Awad Al Juhany 2. Sheikh Abdur Rahman Al Sudais 3. Sheikh Saud Al Shuraim 4. Sheikh Maher Al Muaiqly 5. Sheikh Sheikh Yasir Al Dawsary 6. Sheikh Bandar Baleelah.
~May Allah swt grant the imam with best health and protection~Amin!

1648109948064.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
NEWS: The Supreme Court calls for investigating the sighting of the Ramadan Crescent on Friday evening, Shaban 29th 1443H
, according to the Umm al-Qura calendar corresponding to April 1st, 2022

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
Assalamu'alaikum!
President Al Sheikh Abdur Rahman As Sudais inquired the health of Muadhin of Masjid Al Haram Al Sheikh Farooq Hadrawi and was reassured of his health and wellness and he prayed for his quick recovery.
1648191554843.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Satellite Channels Quran and Sunnah TV will continue uninterrupted Live Broadcast from Masjid Al Haram and Masjid Al Nabawi 24/7
~Alhamdulillah!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
★Jumuah Mubarak★
Mashaallah! The General Presidency for the Affairs of the Two Holy Mosques has completed all its preparations to receive pilgrims and visitors in the blessed month of Ramadhan.
~Alhamdulillah!
1648809867680.png

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
★Jumuah Mubarak★
The General President Al Sheikh Abdur Rahman As Sudais presents to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques
HH King Salman Bin King Abdul Aziz Al Saud (~May Allah swt grant him best health and protection ~Amin! )
the operational presidency plan for the holy month of Ramadhan 1443 AH
1648810158830.png

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
★Jumuah Mubarak★
The General President Al Sheikh Abdur Rahman As Sudais submits to
His Royal Highness the Crown Prince Muhammad Bin HH King Salman Bin King Abdul Aziz Al Saud
the operational plan of the presidency for the blessed month of Ramadan 1443 AH
(~May Allah swt grant them and the Kingdom and the ppl of Al Saudi best health and protection ~Amin! )
1648810724935.png