Allahu Akbar! Makkah Exclusive News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Subhanallah!
Heat wave reaches the Two Holy Mosques today!
~May Allah grant us sabr and make easy for us ~Amin!
1652889608555.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
★EidalFitr★Jumuah★Mubarak★
From today until the end of the Hajj season, Entry into the Holy City of Makkah will be limited to Residents of Makkah and those who hold job, Umrah or Hajj permits.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Starting next week and for a month: “Banning entry of all types of visit visa holders to Jeddah, Madinah, Taif and Yanbu, coinciding with the Hajj season.”

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) revealed the penalty for those who have been caught fingerprinting for Hajj without obtaining a permit will be deportation from Saudi Arabia for a period of 10 years.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
- The Hajj smart card will be implemented this year, and digital technologies will help us organize the Hajj perfectly.
~Alhamdulillah!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Minister of Hajj and Umrah: - All pilgrims' sites are ready to receive them. -This year's Hajj season will accommodate one million pilgrims, and the Minister of Hajj and Umrah team are working to ensure the health of pilgrims.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
BREAKING NEWS: The Minister of Hajj and Umrah announces the completion of preparations for this year's Hajj.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Makkah Al-Mukarramah has the largest cooling stations in the world serving Masjid Al Haram.
Mashaallah
Alhamdulillah!
1654249909719.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

★Jumuah★Mubarak★

NEWS | The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah
has opened slots for Umrah on the Eatmarna Application, available from 22 Dhul Hijjah 1443H

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Umrah Season 1444h Protocols
- Ages 5 years and above - Umrah Visas will be issued from today, First Arrivals from 1st Muharram - No PCR test or COVID-19 Vaccine required - For other Vaccines, check with local accredited agencies - Permits for Rawdah and Umrah from Eatmarna App

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Children below 5 years can accompany parents for Prayers in the Two Holy Mosques but cannot enter the Mataaf for Umrah