MANY WILL THINK I WANT A WOMAN JUST FOR PAPER

Status
Not open for further replies.

bemuslim

So how muslim WHO IS NOT LIVING IN THE WEST can get married WITH ANEW MUSLIM WOMAN FOR WHAT SHE IS AND FOR RELIGION.I HAVE BEEN PRAYING ALLAH TO MEET A NEW CONVERT.But as i am from MOROCCO? MANY WILL THINK I WANT A WOMAN JUST FOR PAPER ALTHOUGH ALLAH KNOWS I WANT HER FOR HERSELF AND FOR BEING WITH A MUSLIM WOMAN WHO PUT ISLAM TEACHING INTO PRACTICE NOT JUS BY APPERANCE.

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
We selam alejkum
May ALL-LLAH swt help you to get merried with the women you love.
We selam alejkum

bemuslim

So how muslim WHO IS NOT LIVING IN THE WEST can get married WITH ANEW MUSLIM WOMAN FOR WHAT SHE IS AND FOR RELIGION.I HAVE BEEN PRAYING ALLAH TO MEET A NEW CONVERT.But as i am from MOROCCO? MANY WILL THINK I WANT A WOMAN JUST FOR PAPER ALTHOUGH ALLAH KNOWS I WANT HER FOR HERSELF AND FOR BEING WITH A MUSLIM WOMAN WHO PUT ISLAM TEACHING INTO PRACTICE NOT JUS BY APPERANCE.
age and color is not a big matter for me .ia m 37.pls write me for further information or a question

For God sake, be a good man. At least you must show some moral values. Is there no girl in your country for you. Remember 1 thing, we are answerable before God in grave and the last day of the Judgement. These are our bad deeds we are getting punished by Jews, Christians, Hindus etc

bemuslim

For God sake, be a good man. At least you must show some moral values. Is there no girl in your country for you. Remember 1 thing, we are answerable before God in grave and the last day of the Judgement. These are our bad deeds we are getting punished by Jews, Christians, Hindus etc
I DO NOT DENY THAT THEY ARE STILL GOOD MUSLIM ARAB WOMEN BUT ONE OUT OF 100 BUT MY DREAM TO MARRY A NONARAB MUSLIM CONVERT

ShyHijabi

Salaam brother,

Why not simply pray that Allah swt give you a pious wife? Whether or not she is a convert/nonArab should be a far cry from the main desires you seek. This board is for clearing up misconceptions about Islam, not for match making. You may want to seek out Islamic match making sites that are legitimate.

Wasalaam

revert2007

Love Fishing
well these are the things that u can't really decide.we can just plan and have dreams..but only Allah decides whom u should marry with.

Allah said in quran,a good man is for a good woman and vice versa...so make sure urself is good enough to meet a good woman.

and this forum is not for seeking life partner and i think it is inappropariat to do so and have such a thread.if u begin it,others will follow and the whole concept and direction of this forum is deviated.

what u can do is only to ask Allah and make dua.thats the best way.there is no such thing as born muslim woman are bad or less solehah and reverts are the best and the most solehah.(even i myself is a revert woman lol)

u can't measure one's iman.only Allah knows it.

just make dua and increase ur iman.when the right time comes insyaAllah u will get what u want or being replaced with the better one or a bit delayed.thats all....

masalama :)
-revert2007-

doctor38

I DO NOT DENY THAT THEY ARE STILL GOOD MUSLIM ARAB WOMEN BUT ONE OUT OF 100 BUT MY DREAM TO MARRY A NONARAB MUSLIM CONVERT

This is a very low. Shame on you for saying such a thing. Shame on you for insulting 100 million Arab women including your own family and relatives. I am deeply offended. I do hope that you apologize to the board, to All Arabs and repent to GOD.

This statement is very offensive to lots of people and you are advertising your self in a very cheap way.

What ever you do don't type in capitals, it is against the board rules

Status
Not open for further replies.