Mars bars get veggie status back

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I remember eating my first Mars bar in Iran when I was 5. It was a regular sized bar and was tasty for a while, and then I dunno why.. I got real sick of it. You know when you over eat anything, and feel full, you don't want to eat it anymore??

Yeah. .. but for some reason, that feeling of "I-can't-possibly-have-some-more-mars" never left me since then!! And I've disliked Mars bars my entire life from that moment. I didn't really mind when they said they were going to use animal ingredients, as I wouldn't buy or eat them anyway. If ferroro rocher started it though, oh boy, I'd send threat-mails to the CEO, lol. Salam alaikum.

saima11

If ferror rocher started it though, oh boy, I'd send threat-mails to the CEO, lol. Salam alaikum.[/QUOTE]

:salam2:

i would too watch out ferror rocher :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335:

Globalpeace

Banned
Shame on us!

Asslamo Allaikum,

To borrow a phrase from Dr Zakir Naik "Shame on us"!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1266578,00.html

Close to 2 million Muslims in UK, hundreds of Mosques, Imams, Scholars, leaders and NOT a single organised protest!

Many Muslim web-sites put a FATWA up straight away; I suppose thats the best we can do...FATWAS, FATWAS & more FATWAS!

And we expect to accomplish what excatly in the Non-Muslim lands? Someone remind me!

:angryred: