Mirajmom is saying goodbye.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

For many reasons I need to say goodbye. I will check in once in a while. I have to be careful for the sake of my sons. I have to be able to work and provide for my family, Allah subhana talla is the Provider, but I need to toil.
Insha'Allah with the elections we will be able to be free again to exercise our first admendment rights. When that time comes I will post and post and post.

At the present time I will read and become more knowledgeable. I pray Allah will provide an avenue for me to write, in the near future.

I suggest to the Muslims in the US to be very careful in what we write. I urge us to use appropriate grammar and language. I must say the posts have been dreadful lately. The text message style is not Islamically correct. It shows how lazy we have become. Please use a better style.

I do want to thank Brother Masboot for this site. I think it is a critical site to help the cause of Islam. There are many many favorite brothers and sisters that I love. I will not name them as you know how close to my heart you are.

I pray that each marries and has a dozen children. That is good.

It is time for me to do other things.

My love,

your aapa.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
ahhhhh.. shame to see you leave sis'
:(
many members are leaving the site ....
i guess its up to us the new members to keep TTI up and going(ie. alive)
waslam take care :eek:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
ahhhhh.. shame to see you leave sis'
:(
many members are leaving the site ....
i guess its up to us the new members to keep TTI up and going(ie. alive)
waslam take care :eek:

assalam alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaathu..
I agree with brother Osmanelmais..and we have a lot to do more inorder to make this site wonderful..
may ALLAH subuhaanahu watha'aala make us rich in patience, generousity and kindness and help us to be the followers of prophet (SAW) and his sahaaba..
wassalam 'alaikum

Shahzad

good luck mom. we would be missing a import personal here.
keep posting when you see situation getting worst

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I agree with you Dear Aapa, its not the same anymore. With you gone it will be definitely NOT be the same. You have contributed so much to this site, your an icon and will be truly missed. Everything must come to an end, nothing lasts forever, so this is your time to do other things. May Allah continue to bless you and your family in everything you do and make things easy for you, Ameen!! :tti_sister: Allah truly Provides, so stay strong and be happy. I will keep you in my duaas inshallah! Take care dear sister!!

BrotherZak

Salam i agree with what the previous sisters and brothers have said because it will not be the same or feel the same without you.. BUT is it not possible for you to just cut your posting rate instead of leaving this thread all together? :(

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
It's unfortunate that you're leaving us sister. It's been great when you were always here posting sis. I know how you feel about TTI and that you love it and always want to come back to it, but even the greatest Mumin of our Ummah had to take time for their family and kids. You helped bring fun and luaghter on the forums, and we won't (Inshallah) forget you.

Thanks for your duas. May Allah raise your sons in his Light, and make them frow up to become the greatest Abds of our Century. I'm gonna miss you.

Salam, and if none of us ever see you again, we'll know that you've still got Allah with you, and verily in the remeberance of Allah, hearts do find peace.

Assalamu Aluykum.

[yt]p8eLQfpiBxI[/yt]

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum sister mirajmom,

I understand the need for you to spend more time with your sons. This website can really drain your mind and energy, although I do admit that it's one of the very good websites that defend and propagate Islam.

One of the features that I noticed about your posts is your fierce pride in Islam, and that is a very healthy attribute. There are many Muslims out there who sometimes feel ashamed of a certain aspect of Islamic Law because it goes against mainstream Western ideologies, and I'm glad to see that you have not fallen into that trap. I'm not saying that everything that comes from the West is evil and nasty. I am saying that when a Western idea or ideology is in conflict with Islamic teachings, then a Muslim should have no doubt which side he or she must choose.

I also noticed the care you put into writing you posts using correct spelling and proper grammar, and that enhances the credibility of the message you're conveying.

Thank you for all your contributions. I ask Allah the Almighty and the Merciful to make your life and all your family's life successful in this world and in the Hereafter.

Aameen.

Regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Salaam alaikum sister. Take care, and to be honest, I think I know you in real life but I never ask. Sort of fearful, I speak more in here than I do in real life. Well take care sister. Hope to hear from you soon.

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahamato Allah wa barakato

Sister Im really sorry you're leaving...you should wait until you complete 3000 posts!

May Allah bless you and bring you back here!:hijabi:

Faiza619

Strangers on earth

:girl3: Dear Appa,
WE will miss yopu so much here. You are our voice of concious and we will never forget that.
TTI loves you so much.
May Allah ease all your troubles because no one else is capable of doing so.
Surrender yourself to Allah and all will be ok INshaalah
You wil be in my Duahs

FI Ammani Allah

warda A

Sister
Foot prints

Dear sister,
You have been a great inspiration for everyone here and we will definately miss you but, your foot prints will forever be with us inshallah.
May Allah Ta'ala grant you peace and patience in bringing up your children to be among the best of the ummah, ameen.

vreo1d.jpg

:hearts:

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member

May Allah help you to gain more knowledge insh'Allah!!!

I guess you gonna visit TTI from time to time....don't forget us ;)

:jazaak:

:hearts:

farhopes

No God but Allah
sad news!!!

salam, dearest aapa

I never expect that this will happen!!!! I do know your circumstances and I do understand.....All I can say is Alhamdolillah that you and your sons are safe. May Allah ease yourhardship and grant you big reward for your hardwork and good intention for Islam and Muslims.

We will keep in touch forevr inshaaAllah.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:salam2: dear Sister,

The TTI counsellor should not be allowed to say good-bye!!

You are one of the few people on this site whose writings come from the mind and heart. You have managed to remedy the pain and suffering of many young ones on this forum (and old ones). Your advices are all so genuine, and reflecting your love for Islam.

May Allah the Almighty ease your hardships, and grant you and your children success in this lifetime and the next.

You know that I have said good-bye before, but it was people like you who made me return. We are all here for the sake of Allah subhanahu wa taala alone.

Will not say good-bye, but till we meet again.

Salaam acquainted sister Mirajmom,

I was thinking about your presence lately and your post caught me by surprise. I'm saddened by the fact that you've left us, but at the same time I'm happy for you because family is always first priority. May Allah bless you and your family in this life and in the next (Ameen). You're an awesome mother.

Your voice is loud, clear, powerful, and meaningful. Your posts had great impact on members. It made us reflect, contemplate, and dwell on.

Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean we'll miss you. Until we meet again!

Your brother in Islam,

TheHumbleWun

dianne

Salam sister Miraj,

Wish u all the best,remember me in your doa.May Allah swt bless u & family.

dont forget to write me ok.

wassalam your sister,DIanne

Amirah84

I can't count the number of times I would read your post, and then re-read it as if I was hearing you speak these words to me. The honesty and wisedom of what you had to say would always strike me. I appreciate the time you took to share your words with us,

May Allah bless you and your sons, ameen

:wasalam:

Amirah

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
assalamu aleekoom

Dear sister. You will be certainly missed.

You obviously need to do what looks right to you. Take care and come back soon !

Yeah , and what bro bluegazer said !