More sisters than brothers?

What are you?

• A sister

Votes: 1,258 46.9%
  • A brother

Votes: 1,431 53.4%

• Total voters

envoboss

salam bro,absolutely it wont be any mad or funny ,thats a grate a think to see whether boys or girls are more interested in islam brother and sistehood matters,and this kind of statistics are done for each and every thing today.Let it be the competition for a Khayr,as it is mentioned in the ayah,.....those who compete in the path of khayr. Assabikune Assabikune Ulaika al Mukarrabuna.
salam

ahmad al magtani

Kulo Nuwun
*&%*()*

assalamualaikum wr wb
well, I think brothers will be "more" in this cyber world cause we have not much thing to do...is that right guys? and sisters, they have alot things to do like caring their child or husband, cooking and do all housekeeping job etc.

in real world according my little knowledge about hadist i believe that
"in the end of world, yes sisters are more than brothers"
Wassalamualaikum wr wb

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

We've got about 2,487 active members on the forum but only 689 have voted at the moment so we won't have any exact numbers, looks pretty even right now even though I always thought there were more sisters.

wasalam

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD
THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE
I CAN OPENLY DECLARE VICTORY ON BEHALF OF ALL THE SISTERS, ALHAMDOULIALH

warda A

Sister
girls are winning, because they are joining daily
but it isnt a race
we should be happy that more people are trying to learn about islam, nuslims and non muslims alike
:hearts::hearts:::tti_sister:

MOSABJA

It would be a TIE :lol::lol::lol:

In INTRODUCE YOURSELF there seems to be more :blackhijab:s than Brothers .But here they seem to be equal????

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Wow this thread has gone a long way. :SMILY231:
I personally think there is more brothers than sisters.
But Sisters seem to more active in this forum,, KEEP IT UP SISTERS! :SMILY71:

zulkarnaeen

more sisters a good thing *wink wink*

Aasalam u alykum
hey brothers dont worry, its a good thing that there are more sisters. Otherwise how will each of us get 4? go sisters go sisters lol

amira87

I love Allah
represent my sisterzzzz you know we out number the men in this world.......there is more of us than the brothers out there......why do you think men are allowed to have more than one wife...even though I couldn't do that......I am a jealous person.