Mother

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

Brother, it would be much more better if you paste your original article here.
Not all members would click on the link, but they will read it,insha Allah, if it is here.

Jazak Allahu khyir.

Isra

aka Tree2008
Wa alaikome salam

Awwww that was so sweet! Thank you for posting that brother, I got a lump in my throat when I read it. Mothers are so precious. I didnt realize how precious when my own Mother was still alive (may Allah forgive me) but now that I see how hard my Mother-in-law works for her family and how kind she is to me just because I take good care of her son I realize how precious mothers really are. Alhamdulillah.

wa salam

abu_tamim

wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

Brother, it would be much more better if you paste your original article here.
Not all members would click on the link, but they will read it,insha Allah, if it is here.

Jazak Allahu khyir.

:wasalam:
Ok brother, here goes:

"I received an sms some time back. It was related to the topic of motherhood. Short and sweet, it hit the spot.
It was in Urdu and went something like this:
Jab Aadmi kaam se thak kar ghar aata hai to bacchhe poochte hain, "Kya Laaya"?
Biwi poochti hai, "Kya Kamaaya"?
Aur Maa Poochti hai........."Beta, Kuch Khaaya"?
Translation: When you come home from work, your kids ask "What did you bring?" Your wife asks, "What
did you earn?" But your Mother asks, "Son, what did you eat?"
Cherish your Mother. She won't be there forever.
"We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents; in pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth" (Al Qur'an, 46:15).
From Asma' bint Abu Bakr that during the treaty of Hudaibiyah, her mother, who was then pagan, came to see her from Makka. Asma' informed the Messenger of Allah (saws) of her arrival and also that she needed help. He said: Be good to your mother. (Bukhari & Muslim).
Let us start BEING GOOD to our mothers from today.
Wa'laykum Salam."

abu_tamim

Wa alaikome salam

Awwww that was so sweet! Thank you for posting that brother, I got a lump in my throat when I read it. Mothers are so precious. I didnt realize how precious when my own Mother was still alive (may Allah forgive me) but now that I see how hard my Mother-in-law works for her family and how kind she is to me just because I take good care of her son I realize how precious mothers really are. Alhamdulillah.

wa salam

Jazakallah sister.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
My mother is going to be my biggest obstacle to overcome. She is the one who will likely flip out when I tell my family that I am a Muslim now. I am trying to win her over with my words and deeds, so that she (and the rest of the family) will see that I am becoming a better man now.

Hopefully that will soften the blow once she sees that I am happier and that I am a better person than I used to be. I pray every day, every prayer that Allah will open her heart and mind.