Muhammad (pbuh) - IN BIBLE !!!

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

While we know that Muhammad s.a.w. is mentioned in the Bible as Quran says they recognise the prophet as they recognise their sons....but still i was surprised when i read this book and even today after so much corruption of the bible the prophecies about the prophet who will estabilish kingdom of heaven on earth stand out.

i was particularly impressed by the intensity with which The Almighty Allah has mentioned prophet Muhammad in earlier books.
so also i was touched by the high regard and reverence in which he is held by other prophets including Jesus.

MUST READ PAPER

http://www.scribd.com/doc/40093482/Who-is-the-Promised-Prophet-of-the-Bibile

Perseveranze

Jazaaka Allaahu Khayran for sharing. I also recommend two booklets: One, published by the Islamic Center of St. Louis, called "The Bible's Preview of Muhammad". The other, written by Dr. Jamal Badawi and published by the Islamic Society of North America, called "Muhammad's Prophethood - An Analytical View".

Do you know how to download scribd books, if that's allowed?

Asalaamu Alaikum,

It's pretty annoying, you have to register which is fine. But then you have to upload something to download something, in which case I just upload any old pdf file of any relevance just to download the stuff that i want.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
this is a great news,I read the pages of the document and I also opened the Bible one time,but I got a big delusion,because it only talked about Christ/Jesus.nothing else about Muhammed(SAWS)the thruth is always bad thing for misbelievers.:astag: