Muslims to re-unite

leon

Hi Brothers / Sisters

I have something that has been bothering me for quiet some time now..as im new to Islam and maybe dont know the proper way to express certain things ..i therefore seek your forgiveness if not carried over well...

As i have stated before i have been all over the world and met many many people.....been through some dark times in my life and yet here i am by the mercy and love of GOD...to express my concerns about Muslims..

During my time i have seen and been part of more than 1 war so i know what its like to see it from a Christians perspective as well as new Muslim prespective..

Im also like you all sick and tired of all these false aqusations agains Islam and Muslims in general and the way the majority of the western world prtray us to be.............

After all ..according to them we are all Terrosists...Martyrs....Suicide Bombers..etc etc etc.........and yes listening and reading all this every day makes us angry .....yet we say GOD is forgiveing and mercifull........and we must pray and keep faith...

Yes the world must not forget that every religious group , no matter from what religion or cult...........has there extremists............history provides us with that imformation..as does previous wars/riots/boycots etc etc etc.....and believe me i know...........was part of that at one point in my life...fighting for what was right and what i believed in...

Brothers/Sisters..........sit back ..take a deep breath and think for a minute or two...why do people lable us with all these wrong doings.........why do we get insulted everday by all around us........can we blame those who insult and accuse us of all these things..............can we blame them for hateing Islam/Muslims...........

Well at times i sit back and say no.............how can we blame them for thinking like they do...............we are becomeing the victims of our own demise......Islam till now has taught me.although im new to it.........Islam is about LOVE....PEACE....CAREING FOR ONE ANOTHER.....SPEADING THE WORD OF GOD AND THAT OF OUR PROPHET (pbuh)..............The Holy Qu'ran misinterpreted by many a muslim......as do many christians misinterpret the Holy Bible..

I say this outa great respect to all of you out there...........what do we expect them to think...............when our brothers and sisters hold demonstrations in the middle of London ...holding banners with slogans like...KILL THOSE WHO OPPOSE ISLAM................BEHEAD ALL WHO ARE AGAINST ISLAM................EUROPE YOUR 9/11 IS COMEING.......etc etc etc......is this the publicity Islam needs.............even if they are extremist.......it attacks the integrity and all what Islam stands for..

We have muslims killing muslims in Iraq.....why..plse tell me why............yes you will all say........Shia/Sunni.........that issue is a debate on its own......so i neednt go there now..

Please brothers /sisters........listen to me........lets start to get our pride back to being Muslims........lets educate our young........lets re-eduacate our old...........we can only do that if we all stand together as one.......follow what the Qu'ran teaches us.........LET ISLAM RE-UNITE IN THE NAME OF ALLAH........

We can make a differece................i can carry on and on.....but think i said enough for you all to know what im trying to say.

May Allah bless you all and those around you.............Salam

A Kashmiri

Walaikum sallam

Congratulations on reverting back to Islam......

It is a good thought.....

However I dont agree with you on some points.

Some tens and hundreds of people holding banners which doesnt represent Islam doesnt mean that the westerners who claim to be understanding, seeking truth and knowledge labelling all of muslims in the world as Terrorists/ suicide bombers etc etc/ and misinterpreting Islam as they wish to potray it.

To understand why the media and the Western governments, Church in the west is misinterpreting Islam and backing everything against Islam one has to go back to history.

It started with the Crusades... and is still going on.

For your infomation as per Times Magzine dated 16th April 1979 , 60,000 books were written against islam / misinterpreting Islam from period 1880 to 1950 AD, when there was no banners and protestors. This may have increased by thousands of times and infact we see most of the media / channels leave no stone unturned to misinterpret islam and the message of Islam

You also have to understand that it were not muslims who invaded the lands of west or Christians but it was opposite to it .First it was the British Empire and now the American Empire which has killed millions of muslims, looted the resources of muslim countries, created disunity and disharmoney among muslims and kept issues of conflict within muslims while leaving.

Yes I agree with you we should united as muslims under the banner of Islam, but will the invisible enemy allow it to happen.

May Allah bless you and your concern as a muslim is commendable.....

Masallama

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brother Kashmiri:
Yes I agree with you we should united as muslims under the banner of Islam, but will the invisible enemy allow it to happen.

The answer is "NO".

Question to you: Should we not try to uite even if the invisible enemy won't allow it to happen?

Should we not admit that we have some problems which need resovling?

Wassalam

OsMaN_93

Here to help
well its our IGNORANCE....

race; people forming their own culture groups, (eg. forocing a girl to marry someone, she never saw before)

imams; not all, but some preech, and don't act upon what they preech!!

youths; not following their true religion, and chosing to follow those hopeless Americans and their habits!!

being scared or shy to be proud of being muslim, or not even following it.
etc.....etc........

:salam2::(

adiilah

Assalaamuralaikum,

Alhamdullilah i have friend who are new convert and we discuss a loads ... i understand you .... my friend also have the same question ...

Insha Allah someday u will come about a hadith ...if not already ...

Where Allah said that someday if the muslim would not be practicing islam as it must be and Allah would not be satisfied with the muslim he will raise among other people who will worship Allah ....and the sahabah asked who would be those people .... the prophet said Salman Al farsi ...he was a convert from persian ... he was not from S.Arabia...and looked different from the Arabs

From this hadith .... we are witnessing it today ...

I have travelled to the europe and i have seen many among the great scholars of today are convert preachers and they preach with tolerance alhamdullilah ....

Another hadith has said that the Muslim community would be divided ... and today we are divided among sects each claiming that his sect is better .... not Islam is better ...but his group.. and other muslim groups are not....

But i heard a scholar commenting upon a hadith ... saying that the Prophet knew his ummah would be divided and he make du'a ...but still the ummah would be divided ...why so ?

Why we divide ? bcoz of our ego ...

We are responsible for the ego ...each muslim is responsible for his action ...

Don't feel bad about wht the muslim are doing today ....

Allah is the only creator ... Allah Akbar
He send the Prophet Muhammad SAW as Last Messenger Alhamdullailh
Islam is the perfect religion Allah Akbar

But Muslim are not role model as we are supposed to be .... don't follow the muslim ...follow wht is in the books

May Allah guide us

amjaddamen

brother
Hi Brothers / Sisters

perspective as well as new Muslim prespective..

Im also like you all sick and tired of all these false aqusations agains Islam

After all ..according to them we are all Terrosists...Martyrs....Suicide Bombers..etc etc etc.........and yes listening and reading all this every day makes us angry .....yet we say GOD is forgiveing and mercifull........and we must pray and keep faith...

dear brother : we, muslims , some how became like others in looking at our selves ,if you ask your self what would make some one to be ( suiside bomber) ? and where in muslim areas this happening ? i answer you :if you know they killing you evantually .
we see this in palastine , iraq , afghanistan , and if you see deeply you would see the american unjustice is behind all this .( isreal is american state ).

Yes the world must not forget that every religious group , no matter from what religion or cult...........has there extremists............history provides us

i diagree with you , this is mainly and only in muslim world

Brothers/Sisters..........sit back ..take a deep breath and think for a minute or two...why do people lable us with all these wrong doings.........why do we get insulted everday by all around us........can we blame those who insult and accuse us of all these things..............can we blame them for hateing Islam/Muslims...........

yes we can blame them because they have hand in it .

.........Islam is about LOVE....PEACE....CAREING FOR ONE ANOTHER.....SPEADING THE WORD OF GOD AND THAT OF OUR PROPHET (pbuh)..............

this true only if every one , muslim and non-muslim has his full rights as human, but what we are seeing is enslaving most the people by few cawboys

I say this outa great respect to all of you out there...........what do we expect them to think...............when our brothers and sisters hold demonstrations in the middle of London ...holding banners with slogans like...KILL THOSE WHO OPPOSE ISLAM................BEHEAD ALL WHO ARE AGAINST ISLAM................EUROPE YOUR 9/11 IS COMEING.......etc etc etc......is this the publicity Islam needs.............even if they are extremist.......it attacks the integrity and all what Islam stands for..

i think this is wrong

We have muslims killing muslims in Iraq.....why..plse tell me why............yes you will all say........Shia/Sunni.........that issue is a debate on its own......so i neednt go there now..

you see the results brother , but who ignite the fire there ????

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger

Uh I'm pretty sure there was sufficient proof that those photographs were FAKES.....it was on this very board too that that post was made....

palestine

Servant of Allah
united we stand, divided we fall. islam is stronger than color! so put your prejudice aside people and unite for the sake of our akhirah for the sake of allah! salam.

cmelbouzaidi

Uh I'm pretty sure there was sufficient proof that those photographs were FAKES.....it was on this very board too that that post was made....

:salam2:
Yes, the photos were real but misrepresented. They took banners from an angry march after the horrendous cartoon images of our Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) from a protest outside a Danish consulate. They then reposted these same banners full of hatred recently and spread emails on the internet pretending they were from an "Islamic Peace Rally" in London which is completely false :)

Somebody mentioned that what gets in our way for working together is our "ego" and let us remember that it was his "ego" that turned Iblis into the Shaytan..... Getting caught up in our "ego" definitely turns us from the path of Allah.

Let us, each one of us, try to be the best Muslim we can be and follow the true teachings of Qur'an and Sunnah and be an example within our Islamic Ummah and to the rest of humanity also. The more I learn about this remarkable person, our beloved prophet, Mohammed, peace be upon him, the more I realize we have gone sooooo astray in our obligations and from his message.

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Wa'ylaikum Salaam,

Islam is perfect, although the followers are not.
In everything there are people who do bad things in the name of their cause, what we need to remember as Muslims is that we should always go to the source, always. We are always very strict when quoting hadith's to make sure they are authentic and this should be the case with everything else.
As for other people, they should learn from us. Many people I know now look at Islam in a positive light, ignoring the media lies, this is because I'm Muslim Alhamdulillah and they are able to see me and talk to me about it.
Let's remember to stick to the Straight Path and not stray from it, may Allah Subhannahu Wata'ala have mercy on us all and continue to guide and strengthen us, ameen.

Peace.