must see Tree man 'who grew roots'

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
OMG That was so scary. Alhamdulilah we are Muslims and Alhamdulilah that I have no diseases or any of that sort. Ya Allah (SWT) I cannot thank you enough..

Assalamualaikum

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
OMG That was so scary. Alhamdulilah we are Muslims and Alhamdulilah that I have no diseases or any of that sort. Ya Allah (SWT) I cannot thank you enough..

Assalamualaikum

Alhamdulilah you have no disease sister, however Allah does as he wills and can even give such a disease to Muslims to if he so wishes.

This type of thing can happen to any one of us regardless if we’re Muslim or non Muslim.

May Allah protect us from all the diseases that he has created and the one's that we have no knowledge of Ameen.

Peace2u

muslim-girl

SUBHANALLAH

subhanAllah , I've never seen something more scary like that, My body is hurting very must. Alhamdulilah , Allah have give us so many Nimca, (Gifts) fx, our normal bodies. Alhamdulilah . All praise due to Allah...

Kirn

Allhamdillulah for all of Allah's blessings may he save and protect us from all such diseases.Ameen!

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salaam,

I'm not really surprised, Indonesians always have these bizarre incidents going on there. A few weeks ago, there was a baby with like 6 legs and arms or something, here is a news about an Indian guy marrying a dog...it's bananas.

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5gG1WFhskR8VgUJ3o-k3wtJu6Vp5w

Salam,

I heard about the baby to but I think you will find she was born in India and not Indonesia. As for the man that married a dog he is also from India however I wouldn't call it a disease just plain madness.

Allah the Almighty creates what he wills.

Salam

Peace2u

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalaamu alaikum,

SubhanAllaah..that gave me lotsa and lotsa goosebumps. May Allaah swt cure him Ameen.

Mahzala

Salam,

I heard about the baby to but I think you will find she was born in India and not Indonesia. As for the man that married a dog he is also from India however I wouldn't call it a disease just plain madness.

:salam2:

Did you hear about the man that usually copulated with a goat and he had a "KID".. a male "KID".. but then Fortunately the goat died...

:wasalam:

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
Asalam Aleikum
That is the wierdest thing i have ever heard
a man and a goat?
Ya Allah What is the world coming to
May Allah increase our Emaan and Make us stronger
Ameen

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
:salam2:

Did you hear about the man that usually copulated with a goat and he had a "KID".. a male "KID".. but then Fortunately the goat died...

:wasalam:

Salam

No I didn't hear about this, so if the goat died what happened to the kid?

Sonia88

OMG people do some crazy things, mks you think where on earth is ther logical, seriously..people do some crazy things, but i also think it has got to do with lack of education and understanding.

Mahzala

GOATS AND HUMANS DONT MIX.. ok they have beards.. but still...

Salam

No I didn't hear about this, so if the goat died what happened to the kid?

Well he was forced to marry the goat because members of society had seen him doing 'crazy' stuff with her in the first place.. I have no idea, I guess the father re married another goat.. after teh death of his first partner, wife, spouse whatever you want to call it...to provide for the family.. more like to provide for the kid..

I have no idea..and i didnt bother researching either.. check it out its on teh same site as the tree man.. its just another link...

Assalamualaikum

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
salam..
subhanallah thank you for sharing..
i has never seen anything like this, alhamdullilah for allahs blessing..

wa salam

Salika

~mUsLiMaH~
AHHHHHHHH!!!!.............:astag:....are these people even considered "human?".......EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!........Allah guide us all. :tti_sister:

q8penpals

Salam

If you read the article, it says that the warts are caused by the Human Papalova (spelling?) Virus (HPV). My brother suffers with HPV with warts in his throat. The reason why we see so many of these strange diseases/conditions is because of lack of adequate health care and basic treatments, not anything else. It is only by the grace of God that the majority of us on this website have access to medical care (expensive or not) and that our doctors have access to new and updated education.

Personally, I feel very proud that this man has continued to raise his children despite his affliction, even at the expense of his own pride. Perhaps we can learn that from him - looks should never be as important as your actions in this world, and caring for family is of the utmost importance.

I hope that the American doctor who diagnosed him will be able to remove the warts and give him treatment for the disease to make him not have a relapse.

Lana

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
im just feeling sick after reading all this ,the man married to a dog :eek: to a goat
I have no words for this ....

waaleikum salam