My apology.

Valerie

:salam2:

I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to say I'm sorry if I've offended anyone here. This isn't anything specific. I just have avoided really visiting because one of my big weaknesses is my temper and I tend to get upset easily for silly reasons. I was thinking about it today and thought shouldn't put off apologizing. Take care and have a good day.

Valerie

esperanza

revert of many years

I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to say I'm sorry if I've offended anyone here. This isn't anything specific. I just have avoided really visiting because one of my big weaknesses is my temper and I tend to get upset easily for silly reasons. I was thinking about it today and thought shouldn't put off apologizing. Take care and have a good day.

Valerie

thank you sister...we alll have times when we say something without thinking....

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

How could you ever offend me. We are sisters on the Path. I am the one commonly know as the one that rides that high horse.

If anything..it is comforting to know that we have sisters who are striving together.

And it is difficult to let go of the comfort foods we have been used..

Eid Mubarak..kisses to your son..

my love,

your aapa

strive-may-i

Valerie
:wasalam:

I do not recollect, am new here, But i wanted to convey my take...

We all are beings of temper. those who have mastered and tempered their temper, are beneficial folks. Dont avoid visiting here, if it was beneficial to you. I find this place very useful :)

Just avoid logging in, you will not be able to comment.... why not try and 'Temper the temper'

Eid Mubarak!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Valerie
~~~
:wasalam:

:ma:

Your are maturity and good wit are really needed.Your contribution means alot.
We are here to be supportive surely It will be a big lost if you are not here,sister.

~May Allah swt bless you with best health and protection~Amin!

✿✿✿Taqabal Allaahu minna wa minkum!✿✿✿

★▬▬▬▬▬▬●Eid'ul Adha Al Mubarak to
you and your family
and to all muslims.●▬▬▬▬▬★

Thank you,
Take care!

~Wassalam :)

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Salaam Sister Valerie!

Is this why you stopped visiting? If so, people will be offended or even hurt. But you cant let that deter you because even though you may offend someone - They will most likely heal and not hold it against you.

I have felt offended and I am sure I have offended people.
Insha'Allah they do not hold the grudge, because Allah subhana wa ta ala knows I have never held one.