My dear sister is getting married !

yasak80

salamun aleykum sisters and brothers,
My sister will be getting married on sunday If Allah subhanallahu teala allows
pls make dua for her because her fiance is very very redundant jealous and stubburn they had an argument. He doesnt speak with her.
We cant see the future. If this marriage will not be good for their deen and their worlds if they will divorce Allah (swt) make them not married
but if this marriage will be good for their deen and their worlds Allah (swt) keep things pleasant and make them happy with each other..

I pray for her to make a good decision.
pls can you make a dua for my little sister too?
jazakallahu hayran kesiyra..

I pray for you , my sister , me and all other muslims to make a good marriage and have a good health and best of iman inshallah

aminnnnnnnnnn :tti_sister:

believers_path

inshallah i wil remember ur sis in dua
:tti_sister:MAY ALLAH keep them together if they r best for each other in this dunya as wel in akhira ameeeeeen
take care sis
assalam.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Allah Swt Will make it work for them, If it was bound to happen Insha'allah!
She's also my sis, so i'll certainly make du'aa for her:)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum.

Insha'Allah we will make dua for your sister and her intended. May Allah subhana talla reconcile their hearts for a wonderful journey together. May he see her beauty on the day of their nikka and may Allah subhana talla make his melt for the blessings Allah subhana talla has bestowed upon him.

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
salam alaykum
awww mashallah sis thats so beautifull may Allah bless your sister with best decision regarding her religion and her life inshallah

take care wasalam :)

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam aliakum

Inshaa'ALlah will pray for both of your sister,also for you...

Jazakallahu Khair
wassalamu alaikum

yasak80

salamun aleykum sisters and brothers
jazakallahu khair

My sister and his fiance solved their problems, her fiance was sorry and everything became all right mashaallah:)

Inshaallah Allah (swt) give you good health good faith and good marriage of all those who prayed for her...

:muslim_child:

nizar83

aselemu aleikum

ALLAH yaftah aliehom wa ALLAH yayeeb li fieha gair..amin

also, very often things go wrong, and lots of stress and chaos comes along with marriage because maybe the soon to be married couple or their fam are trying to do haram things on the big day of marriage, such as mixed genders and music etc etc

doing it that way, will surely bring misery, while doing the way ALLAH ta3ala wants and the way of the messenger salalahu wa3alayhi weselem did ( sunnah) will bring happyness and ease inshallah

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
salamun aleykum sisters and brothers
jazakallahu khair

My sister and his fiance solved their problems, her fiance was sorry and everything became all right mashaallah:)

Inshaallah Allah (swt) give you good health good faith and good marriage of all those who prayed for her...

:muslim_child:

Wa'aleykum Salaam!

:SMILY252:Alhamdulillah!! This is good to hear wallahi:SMILY252:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

salamun aleykum sisters and brothers,
My sister will be getting married on sunday If Allah subhanallahu teala allows
pls make dua for her because her fiance is very very redundant jealous and stubburn they had an argument. He doesnt speak with her.
We cant see the future. If this marriage will not be good for their deen and their worlds if they will divorce Allah (swt) make them not married
but if this marriage will be good for their deen and their worlds Allah (swt) keep things pleasant and make them happy with each other..

I pray for her to make a good decision.
pls can you make a dua for my little sister too?
jazakallahu hayran kesiyra..

I pray for you , my sister , me and all other muslims to make a good marriage and have a good health and best of iman inshallah

aminnnnnnnnnn :tti_sister:

~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~

:bismillah:
:salam2:

This is quite complicated but above all that,
Remenber

~ Allah swt can help them :)

:tti_sister:~May both of them realise what their first intention of getting marry
and
May Allah swt help them in their relationship~Amin!

Stop worrying too much sister ,they will get all obstacle through eventually and just in time to celebrate their big day~Isya allah!

Anyway ,you are such a cool caring big sister~May Allah swt reward you tremendously for your concern~Amin!

:tti_sister:And May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

Take Care!
Thank you,
~Wassalam :)