My du'aa have been answered- I've found work!

WannabeHijabi

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
*celebratinghijabi*

I've been offered a job working in a shop, and it's really a dream come true, especially given my Islam. I can wear hijab (although it has to be black as per company rules) and they have long-sleeved unforms. I've also been given time during the day to pray where I'm required to work during the day, which is good.

I can now at least look forward to having money too, but this is not my priority.

Subhanallah for answering my duaa! Pray for me that I might be a good example of Islam to the people around me.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-salaam,

Alhamdu'lillaah, and congratulations. The cake is on you.

May Allah put blessing in this for you, and bless you further. Ameen.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam:

:75:
Alhamdulillah!

Congratulation
on your new position.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Happy working!
Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum

We are happy for you, nice to see hijabi sisters holding on to islam also when they work outside home.
:75:

muhammad sabri

:salam:

''verily Allah is with the patient ones'' :) but also remember that Allah said ''remember me in the time of ease and I'll remember you in time of need'' so dhikr dhikr dhikr! :D

:asalam: -peaceeEEeee!

WannabeHijabi

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
I'm now scared, both to start this job and to do it in a hijab. I have a feeling I'm going to be the only Muslimah there, which is nerve-wracking , but knowing that in doing this work I'm going to represent Islam is also making me quite enthusiastic!

John Smith

Fanatastic news on the job front, inshaallah it will all go to plan and you will become an ambassador for islam at your work place,great news may Allah swt put Barakah in your work & effort in wearing the Hijab.

shah mir

Banned
I'm now scared, both to start this job and to do it in a hijab. I have a feeling I'm going to be the only Muslimah there, which is nerve-wracking , but knowing that in doing this work I'm going to represent Islam is also making me quite enthusiastic!
Hijab is a cultural things driven by Salafis and has nothing to do with religion. Anything which is human driven is bound to bring problems!! Any order which is by ALLAH and HIS Prophet (PBUH) takes us out of trouble.

Fatima Amenda

Mash'Allah on your job. Alhamdulillah, I am recent revert who struggled with wearing hijab but with much prayer Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala gave me much ease and now I would never shed my hijab, your hair and neck are adornment, that's why women adore their hair styles and dress up their neckline with diamonds and gold, and why men buy into it. I will always encourage hijab wearing as we are told is the right way of life in the Qur'an as I know, in my heart, a woman's hair and neckline is a sexual quality

shah mir

Banned
Mash'Allah on your job. Alhamdulillah, I am recent revert who struggled with wearing hijab but with much prayer Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala gave me much ease and now I would never shed my hijab, your hair and neck are adornment, that's why women adore their hair styles and dress up their neckline with diamonds and gold, and why men buy into it. I will always encourage hijab wearing as we are told is the right way of life in the Qur'an as I know, in my heart, a woman's hair and neckline is a sexual quality
Please Quote where in Quran such thing is written?

Relating to Quran which is not there is a bidaah

Fatima Amenda

Suban'Allah, Do you know why this Revelation was given to the Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wasallam? Being ridiculed because he had no sons because they died young to pass on the religion of the Muslim way, only daughters. Didn't the Mother's of the Believers wear hijabs?
108. al-Kauthar

1 Lo! We have given thee Abundance;

2 So pray unto thy Lord, and sacrifice.

3 Lo! it is thy insulter (and not thou) who is without posterity.

Fatima Amenda

Fasting means to restrain, and to restrain so a woman does not show off her adornment (and since women adore their hair and neckline and men buy into it) is better to refrain from showing it.

181 And whoso changeth (the will) after he hath heard it - the sin thereof is only upon those who change it. Lo! Allah is Hearer, Knower.

182 But he who feareth from a testator some unjust or sinful clause, and maketh peace between the parties, (it shall be) no sin for him. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

183 O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you, even as it was prescribed for those before you, that ye may ward off (evil);

"Faith in Allah guides humanity to give up all that is vain and trivial" [Ahmad/Malik]

Fatima Amenda

Here is dua you may think about reciting during your prayers

O Allah

I seek Your protection from groupism and hypocrisy and from unpleasant manners ... Ameen

shah mir

Banned
Truth of Religion is important to learn!! Religion is not based on popular notion!! It is based on Quran and Prophet (PBUH)