my engagement

nizar83

aselemu aleikum...

first of all..i do not want to come over as a person with hiqd and hassad in his heart...wolahi i want only good for my brothers and sisters..ALLAH ta3ala is al ranee..so even if he would give every muslim what he desires..it wouldnt take away 0.000001 % of his 3arsh..

on topic///the reason i left this site a good year ago...is because of the quality of the threads and posts in here,,,,marriage-discussion seems obsession for many of us.

i dislike these posts about marriage announcement..marriage partner searches etc etc

i pray to ALLAH ta3ala we would discuss beneficial stuff...it takes 15 threads to finally find a decent beneficial thread...its such a shame because im sure we could learn a heck of a lot more from eachother...mashallah

pushtoonafgani

why some pepole have wet eyes on a matter of some happy news?

jasak Allah brother for your kind words n duws, subhan Allah such tender words from a brother made my eyes wet May Allah keep you in His protection n bestow you with his mercy
ameen
and this peom is also wonderful mashaAllah

jasak Allah brother , sure i will do duwa inshaAllah
n jasak Allah sister Allah is with me :hearts:

Congratulations for ur happy engagement and for your ideal spouse, sister,

Assalam_O_Alaikum dear sister

one thing i don't understand as to why pepole have wet eyes when they have some good news,because i have never had such experience,i do hope u will not mind responding to my Question

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
Congratulations for ur happy engagement and for your ideal spouse, sister,

Assalam_O_Alaikum dear sister

one thing i don't understand as to why pepole have wet eyes when they have some good news,because i have never had such experience,i do hope u will not mind responding to my Question
ur question makes me smile:D u are a male its female department .. to make their eyez wet after every min :lol:
besides joking yes females have soft hearts dat easily get emotional :wasalam:

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
aselemu aleikum...

first of all..i do not want to come over as a person with hiqd and hassad in his heart...wolahi i want only good for my brothers and sisters..ALLAH ta3ala is al ranee..so even if he would give every muslim what he desires..it wouldnt take away 0.000001 % of his 3arsh..

on topic///the reason i left this site a good year ago...is because of the quality of the threads and posts in here,,,,marriage-discussion seems obsession for many of us.

i dislike these posts about marriage announcement..marriage partner searches etc etc

i pray to ALLAH ta3ala we would discuss beneficial stuff...it takes 15 threads to finally find a decent beneficial thread...its such a shame because im sure we could learn a heck of a lot more from eachother...mashallah
no have any objection on your intensions my brother
availing my right to clarify my self i would say,
1. the soul purpose of my post was to give hope to those who where getting desperate.....
2. we are like family,,, so nothing wrong to share happiness and sorrows with each each other DiD not you find such things form sunnah.
3. the tone we use for other Muslims can never get friutful it can spread hate not any khair... so keep you languge soft while you are doin "DAWAH"
iddfaah billati hiya Ahsunus sayeeah
scolding can make you school teacher (not good one) but not dhayee
4. i myself don't like to announce such things, but some times one event can give hope to others
5. don't always be bookish, people will run away from you live a normal life which contain all things ..
besides all jasak Allah for you worthy advice
May Allah make us All one He is pleased with ....ameen :tti_sister::wasalam:

FreedomFighter

aselemu aleikum...

:wasalam:

marriage is a big thing so when our sister or brother announces such topics, we should be happy for them ;) its like a barakah and we give congratulations and ask blessings for the wedding, etc..

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
aselemu aleikum...

rules of Turntoislam Lounge says: Talk about anything. A place to share information, express your ideas, discuss issues and have fun. Please Keep to Islamic Guidelines. and Respect all!

so i think there's no problem.:)
was salaam