NATIVE DEEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScotsMuslim

Live for Allah and His Rasool (saw)
Asalamulaykum warahmatullahi wabaraktuhi!

has anyone got all the albums from Native Deen (including the new one - Stand Alone - ) for me 2 download...

please get back 2 me asap

JazakAllah

Allah Hafiz

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
I don't like native deen, I think the main focus is music and not the message...shouldn't we look for things that aren't music related...

I think that many muslims nowadays look at the nasheeds singers the same way the western people view pop-stars? CELEBRITIES...

for me that is utterly wrong, but this is just me, don't know what you others think of this?!

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

^ Brother Humble is right although the Ayats and hadiths are clear for us to intepret and there should be no doubt.

I apply the saying of Yassir Fazaga who applied it to another aspect:

"Using a Haram Method to achieve something Good"

Why waste time with these Nasheeds, stick with the Qur'an. If your looking for inspiration or just that feeling in your heart, then the foremost method is the Qur'an. Look at the Muslim Children Section. Below is an example.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6560

The saying i heard from Yassir Fazaga is the one quoted. I apologise and seek forgiveness from Allah (S.W.T) if you feel i have come out and started saying what is haram and what not. That is not what i was trying to do.

The only thing i would like to say is we tend to get to preoccuppied with Nasheeds when it should only be an occasional drop-out so to speak.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

ScotsMuslim

Live for Allah and His Rasool (saw)
I don't like native deen, I think the main focus is music and not the message...shouldn't we look for things that aren't music related...

I think that many muslims nowadays look at the nasheeds singers the same way the western people view pop-stars? CELEBRITIES...

for me that is utterly wrong, but this is just me, don't know what you others think of this?!

Bro... what harm is a track if when u listen to it.. it makes u CRAVE JUNNAH!!! makes u want to do what they say in there lyrics (Strive in the way of Allah, dont forget Allahs rules, etc etc) n makes u want junnah n do anything for it (worship Allah etc etc) thats how i feel when i listen to native deens track... n mashAllah ive got into my head that Junnah is what i want and not the hell fire and i should do as much as i can with the niya of pleasing ONLY ALLAH... not myself or anyone else... all this love for Allah is increasein (Alhumdulilah) when i listen to their song carefully... u have 2 look at the lyrics not that its a song... look at what type of song it is... if it takes u away from islam.. then its haram.. if it sparks the love of Allah, Prophet Muhammad (peace, love and blessings of the Almighty be Upon him the mercy of Mankind!!) and the love 2 go onto the path of the rightous n the junnah.. then its perfectly alright - my opinion... thats how i feel...

Allah knows best!

but back to the whole point of the thread... if anyone has native deens stuff... please send...
:D:D
JazakAllah

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I'm sorry if this sounds a little harsh, but No Music PLEASE!

I do not care which side of the issue you take, nor whatever stand you have. It is you in front of your Lord on the Day of Judgement, not I. For me, in the very least it can be placed as doubtful, if not as haraam. Therefore TTI does not promote it and we do not want links towards "nasheeds" with music.

AND besides, I many times personally find it a waste of time. People become more addicted to nasheed then Qur'aan, they listen to it more, they memorize it more, they favor it more! When they are man made and the Qur'aan is the word of Allah ! :astag:

IT'S the FIRST Ten Days of Dhul Hijjah!!! Get off nasheeds and read some Qur'aan, Hadith, do some charity, smile, help a neighbor, do some chores, do thikr... time is running out!!!

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.