Need Answer to This Question

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

When ever I am on the computer, I am usually trying to find information about Islam.

While at YouTube, I stumbled across a vile video that was worse than the vomit of a dog and had to comment on it at the site. I stated that the voice was correct that Islam did not start with Muhammad, but with the angels and than to Adaam. I also mentioned where Christianity started and it wasn't with "Jesus Chirst."

What I need to know is "Did Muhammad ever refer to himself as the FIRST Muslim or does Al Qur'an? I would appreciate and answer as I do not want to make a statement against truth.

Also, I don't understand how ‘Isma [they never commit sins], can be a peculiarity of all prophets if Allah forgave Adam for his sin.???

When ever I come across these types of videos I plan on posting a rebuttal reminding them that when they point a finger at Islam, three finger are pointing back at them.

Valerie

I haven't watched the video yet (I am not sure I want to). I started reading the info and then saw who posted the video... All I could do is shake my head. Misinformation passed off as fact.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:wasalam:

Muslim is defined as 'the one who totally submits to will of Allah Almighty'. Therefore all of prophets sent by Allah subhaana waa ta'ala called to Islam or total submission to One Almighty God, Creator of the Heavens and the Earth- Allah.

Ibrahim (Abraham) (may peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) supplicated to Allah Almighty :-

"Our Lord, make us Muslims [in submission] to You and from our descendants a Muslim nation [in submission] to You. And show us our rites and accept our repentance. Indeed, You are the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful." Surah Al Baqarah Verse 128

And all the followers of the Prophets are 'Muslims' and examples can be given from the Holy Quran, I have mentioned just one for a quick rebuttal of this notion that "Muhammad SallAllahu Alleihi Wasallam invented a new religion and a new concept in belief of god".

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alakum,

I knew I could count on the brothers and sisters at TTI to educate me. I deleted the link as suggested and filled in the blank. Also, I was really confused about Isma because the site that I learn of it from stated that it meant that The Prophets (PBUT) were all "sinless and had lived a sinless life." Your explanation, Brother Ayman, makes more sense as does your explanation that the word first was used as foremost and not premiere.

Much thanks and I never thought about the view count as I only use youtube to watch instructional videos, informational videos, and the occasional entertainment video (I am amazed at the agility of those who do the sport of parkour; however, it is not something I would recommend to any Muslim as it's value is minimal compared to spiritual exercise and strengthening. As a lifelong, from sixth grade to even now with Kali, practitioner of the martial arts I have always been one to do instead of watch. Unfortunately, these last few injuries and subsequent illnesses has weakened and disabled me to where I could still muster a burst of ability to protect a loved one, but it would probably finish me off. :) )

Abu Talib

Feeling low
As Salamu 'Alakum,

I knew I could count on the brothers and sisters at TTI to educate me. I deleted the link as suggested and filled in the blank. Also, I was really confused about Isma because the site that I learn of it from stated that it meant that The Prophets (PBUT) were all "sinless and had lived a sinless life." Your explanation, Brother Ayman, makes more sense as does your explanation that the word first was used as foremost and not premiere.

Much thanks and I never thought about the view count as I only use youtube to watch instructional videos, informational videos, and the occasional entertainment video (I am amazed at the agility of those who do the sport of parkour; however, it is not something I would recommend to any Muslim as it's value is minimal compared to spiritual exercise and strengthening. As a lifelong, from sixth grade to even now with Kali, practitioner of the martial arts I have always been one to do instead of watch. Unfortunately, these last few injuries and subsequent illnesses has weakened and disabled me to where I could still muster a burst of ability to protect a loved one, but it would probably finish me off. :) )

:salam2:

Brother there are people out there whose job is nothing but to cast doubts. And there are tons of videos like that and I think everyday new videos would be produced to attack Islam but in vain they will never succeed.

zulqernan

assalam o alikum varahmatullah my brother ,,

according to me which i want to tell you is that every EVERY single human can be 99.99 or 99.99.99.99 % accurate but no a single HUMAN can be 100% acurate ...

so thats why we can see a single SIN in our prophet which name is ADAM ...

AND no human is 100% acurate ...According to MEEE ...thanks