Need help answering christian brother in law

Hannah123

One Truth
assalam alaikum all,
i need help please, i don't want to make a mistake so i'm going to copy and paste what he's saying:
"Yes I believe Yeshua was conceived by Yahweh's Ruach Hakodesh (Holy Spirit) Luke 1:35...

So since the quran teaches eisa was born of a virgin (and not by allah), where did eisa get his blood from? Meaning his DNA? a woman who bares a child needs a certain chromosome to produce a child, and that other chromosome is found In a male.

On a side note, is it true that the quran teaches to hate Hebrew people or shall I say Israel?"

Adam & the Angels were once called the Son or Sons of Yahweh. Of course you know Yahweh is Spirit, and so are the Angels, Adam & Eve were given the ability to walk and talk with Yahweh in the Spirit. The Serpent in the garden was Satan (meaning he had to inhabit a body to do his bidding) Spirits aren't seen with the natural eye......

Yahweh sent his Word in the form of Flesh which was and is Yeshua.

"In the beginning was the word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without him nothing was made that was made. In him was life and the life was the light of men" John 1:1-4.....

The verse Matthew 5:17 was referring to the Prophecies spoken by the prophets about the Messiah coming to save his people and All nations... Here's an example of the prophecies spoken in the Old Testament that Yeshua was and did fulfill...

Messiah was to be born in bethlehem: OT Micah 5:2 ....... NT Matthew 2:1-6 & Luke 2:1-20

Messiah was to be born of a virgin: OT Isaiah 7:14..... Matthew 1:18-25 & Luke 1:26-38

Messiah was to be a prophet like Moses: OT Deuteronomy 18:15, 18, 19 .... NT John 7:40

Messiah was to enter Jerusalem in triumph: OT Zachariah 9:9 .... NT Matthew 21:1-9 & John 12:12-16

Messiah was to be rejected by his own people: OT Isaiah 53:1, 3 .... Matthew 26:3, 4 & John 12:37-43 & Acts 4:1-12

....... I'm writing more plz hold ^_^

End of his questions/statements.

I have been answering him using Quran about Jesus(as) birth, but now I am at a loss,please help me answer him.

I don't want opinions, I don't think we should use our opinions like the Christians do, I want Quran, Hadith, or ways to tell him to go away with out him thinking i can't answer him?
thanks.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum warahamtu-llah

who is YEHUWA?
do you know brother....?

it is from Hebrew language, actually it is YE= YA in Arabic or Oh in English
and HUWA= HUWA in Arabic and HE in Hebrew
so YE HUWA means YAHUWA means Oh HE!
In the Gospels the word YEHUWA appears not less than 6000times, but it is accompanied with ELOHIM.
ELOH = ILAH in Arabic
IM= plural of respect in Arabic and Hebrew

so the whole context is YEHUWA ELOHIM = YA HUWA GOD (ALLAAH) = Oh He, God!

if you want to answer, you got to be educated, you got to know yourself, for your sake and also for others sake, not to answer someone.

alhamdu li Allah may Allah help you to overcome your problem you stated.
for you what I can do I can give you a simple compilation, it is just in my hand writing, compiled from books and lectures of Ahmed Deedat

you can put their bible in their throat, which they can't grasp.
but if you want to teach them giving reference from Quran, refer, Sura Maidah, Sura Maryam that would be enough.

JazakAllahu khair
wassalam

Attachments

• Image1297.jpg
    Image1297.jpg
    408.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Image1305.jpg
    Image1305.jpg
    505.8 KB · Views: 20

BigAk

Jesus is indeed the Messiah promised to the Jews. Messiah simply means an anointed one. He was so nicknamed because he had very oily hair that looked like it was always dripping. It is a sign for the Jews to recognize him when he came.

Now where did you get this little piece of information??? It is not from Quran nor is it from Hadith. Therefore, it is better not to spread it around.

Hannah123

One Truth
Thanks so much for the replies, they are incredibly helpful, I am going to retype everything and put it in one document for him.

I really appreciate it.

Masalaam,
Hannah

May Allah bless you all and increase us in our eman.
amen

Perseveranze

Why would we hate Hebrew's when our previous Prophet's were Hebrew's? That doesn't even make sense lol.

“Of all the women in all the worlds – the best ones’ are Asiyya, the wife of Pharaoh who rescued baby Moses from the river Nile – Maryam (Mary), the daughter of Imran and mother of Jesus – Khadija bint Khuwaylid, the first and the only wife of the Prophet (pbuh) for 25 years and mother of all his surviving children – and Fatima, the youngest daughter of the Prophet (pbuh),” – Hadith.

^ Mary, regarded as one of the best of women, is a Hebrew.

I'm in a hurry, but this article might be off some use - http://rehmat1.wordpress.com/2009/03/10/did-muslims-hate-the-jews/

I'll try finding some more hadith's later.

tariq353

On a side note, is it true that the quran teaches to hate Hebrew people or shall I say Israel?"

:wasalam:

Sister,

This is a clear cut allegation against Islam.............ask him to produce proof??

Yes Quran mentions that Jews will never be friendly towards you....

Quran 5:82(saheeh international’s translation).
You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians."

But i challange to produce the proof that Islam says Hate Israel....rather a substantial part of Quran directly referred to people of book(ie jews & christians).....there are clear hadiths that jews usd to live with muslims at the time of Prophet (saw)....

For example suppose one father is watching his children playing with some freinds which he through his expirence of life knows that they are not good, and warns his children not to play with him.....is any thing wrong?????

Similarly Its like Allah warning muslims only, because Allah with his knowledge of unseen knows that jews will never do anything but harming them.

Best example of this warning is Palestine...
Hitler executed millions of jews and thrown others out, at that time Arab Muslims welcomed them with open heart Ahlen–wa-sehlen(welcom) u r like our cousions, few years later Jews captured their land and when they are asking their land back they are killing them in the name of terrorist.

On the other hand your Brother in law fails to mention that in Quran Allah says that best in terms of relation with you will be people who call them Christian.

Well its bible who says that all other than Jews are ”DOGS”.

MATTHEW
{15:21} Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the
coasts of Tyre and Sidon. {15:22} And, behold, a woman of
Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him,
saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, [thou] Son of David;
my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. {15:23} But
he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and
besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
{15:24} But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto
the lost sheep of the house of Israel. {15:25} Then came she
and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. {15:26} But he
answered and said, It is not meet to take the children’s
bread, and to cast [it] to dogs.

MARK
{7:27} But Jesus said unto her, Let the
children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the
children’s bread, and to cast [it] unto the dogs.

Jesus said “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel”,(True words every prophet before Prophet Mohammed saw was sent for his community only)

When a greek women came to seek help he said my Bread (blessings) is for my children(israilites) and not for others ie (non gentile) and called them DOGS..

Therefore its Bible who teaches hatred not Islam!!!!!!!

IT IS TO BE NOTED THAT WE MUSLIM DONT BLV THAT A PROPHET(JESUS PEACE BE UPON HIM) CAN SAY THING LIKE THAT

Quran
40:13. O MANKIND, indeed We have created you from male and female
and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one
another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is
the most righteous1417 of you. Indeed, AllOEh is Knowing and
Acquainted.