Need help im in doubt but not the greatest of problems

hasinah

wa'assalam...the words to that nasheed are so sad, the tune makes it even sadder..it just got rinsed in my house for like 2 months lol but cant tell if it has instruments or not, sounds like just drum beats but honestly cannot tell sorry, good words though mashaAllah lol alhamdhulillah congrats on ur new car, what car is it? trust me passing driving and having ur first car is the best feeling ever lol even better than passing exams! be careful though..may i remind to not drive on pavements or over people.. you'll notice that roads are safer bro.wa'assalam

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: Bro
its so good alhamdulillah that you are actually bothered to what your listening to!! :) :ma:
As far as i know, most of native deen nasheeds have music in it. i had it on my phone and i love love love this nasheed but i had to delete it, just to be safe.
Better to be safe than sorry.
i am not exactly sure though. sorry
:wasalam: Take care everyone. :hijabi:

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
asalaamualaykum,

sounds like drums and voices only.

mashaallah such beautiful words! i'll be playing this for the rest of the year!!

jazakallah for sharing.

tazzy

I love the nasheed I have it on my phone to. I think that the instrument is a drum beat but I can't say for sure. Yu know it's hard to tell. By the way congrats on your new car drive it safe insaallah.

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
wa'assalam...the words to that nasheed are so sad, the tune makes it even sadder..it just got rinsed in my house for like 2 months lol but cant tell if it has instruments or not, sounds like just drum beats but honestly cannot tell sorry, good words though mashaAllah lol alhamdhulillah congrats on ur new car, what car is it? trust me passing driving and having ur first car is the best feeling ever lol even better than passing exams! be careful though..may i remind to not drive on pavements or over people.. you'll notice that roads are safer bro.wa'assalam

haha yeh i've realised the roads are more fun to drive on aswell rather than driving on the pavement, its the new vauxhall astra the best thing is i got it for free, that nasheed is beautiful, pla make dua 1st for the brothers and sisters of palestine...then for this nasheed not to be music :D brother stiks just advising to be careful although it just sounds like drums and that it myt be ragarded as music inshaAllah let someone cum up to tell us if it is music im expecting bruva masboot to say something his usuallly gud at advising for these sorta stuff does his research well tabarakAllah