New UK Law: Possible 7 Years Jail for Anti-Gay Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brothers and sisters.. what is written in the psychiatric journals and medical journals is quite different from the words of the Holy Quran.
There can be no gay Muslims who show piety. That is an oxymoron. If we listen to the revelation in the Quran it is written is it not that people" practicied" this lifestyle. It rules out any congential predispostion or genetic code for this lifestyle.
Let us be straightforward. It is a purely sexual act that is enjoyed for the sake of lust and physical pleasure. It is a choioce to engage in a lifestyle that is forbiden.
Please let us spend time on something worthwhile. I still think marriage is a better topic. Leave the gays/homosexuals whatever they want to be called to themselves and let us remember Muslims and Allah.

koala

salam

:salam2:

If you ever found out your husband happens to be a MANLY BISEXUAL and force himself to like women (even though he never had sex with men + the most religious person),

personally i would feel really disgusted and useless (if i was the poor wife).........by the way that cant happen...i dont think there exists a MUSLIM man like that

apocalypse77

If you ever found out your husband happens to be a MANLY BISEXUAL and force himself to like women (even though he never had sex with men + the most religious person),

personally i would feel really disgusted and useless (if i was the poor wife).........by the way that cant happen...i dont think there exists a MUSLIM man like that

then you are really naive

afterall, pple do get married to have offsprings of their own blood and they dont want to be lonely all their lives. yes its selfish i know

of course some pple will think im advocating this closet nonsense when im not. but im just merely stating facts

im not surprise if deviated religious gay men turn themselves into a bunch of misogynistic men who hate women and men at the same time, just to "play safe" amongst themselves

Amirah20

;apocalypse77 said:
Oh, all right then, I do hope you practise what you preach. If you ever found out your husband happens to be a MANLY BISEXUAL and force himself to like women (even though he never had sex with men + the most religious person), STONE HIM TO DEATH

excuse me I don't know if you're trying to come out of the closet but don't refer to my future husband as bisexsual. This filth is normal in your culture and not mine...if you want to support faggots go for it but don't disrespect religious men. Again I sugggest you spend more time reading the quran and less time supporting homos.

apocalypse77

excuse me I don't know if you're trying to come out of the closet but don't refer to my future husband as bisexsual. This filth is normal in your culture and not mine...if you want to support faggots go for it but don't disrespect religious men. Again I sugggest you spend more time reading the quran and less time supporting homos.

Here we go again another gang recruitment of the "Im-holier-than-thou" headquarters

Who are you to condemn them as faggots anyway? Its already a bad thing some of us Muslims have this baaaad habit of calling non muslims or "lesser-practising muslims" as infidels when the only one allowed to call the other infidel is none other than Allah himself Have u ever thought that a day before some gays die(*TOUCHWOOD*) mebe theyd turn back straight while some straight religious men all of a sudden turn gay the day before they die(*TOUCHWOOD*)?

Have you ever thought that a day before you die all your good deeds are all gone down the drain because of your Im-Holier-Than-Thou attitude(*TOUCHWOOD*) while a Kafir weve constantly been condemning become Muslim a day before his death?

I never say I encourage homosexuality. I never even say I encourage homosexual sex. Do you seriously think being gay is all about homosexual sex? Do you acknowledge that there are gays who stay a virgin all their life and never even sleep or lust after men? Im applying this base on my own critical thinking. Are you trying to say Islam doesnt even advocate a minor original thinking?

We've always self proclaim ourselves as a religion of peace that takes the middle road but when weve been given a chance to prove ourselves do we even practise what we preach? Is this the attitude that we are showing to the non muslims and how are we gonna draw them to Islam like this?

Ill ask you a simple question: Do you condemn gays who try hard to like women to revert back to being straight? Do you condemn Gay Rights group that DOES NOT encourage homosexuality BUT aims to help gays psychological and moral support to revert back to being straight because they dont think they can do it and they know its a sin?

If your answer is YES to the 2 questions, do you agree condemning and having no reasoning for homosexuality will only lead that particular individual to leave his religion since his religion doesnt encourage(Is this the correct word?) flexible critical thinking?

Peace, esp from you brother of the Religion of Peace (And some say Tolerance too)

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Please let us spend time on something worthwhile. I still think marriage is a better topic. Leave the gays/homosexuals whatever they want to be called to themselves and let us remember Muslims and Allah.

Enough of this immature bickering, I think our Dear Sister Mirajmom has said it all.

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.