Newbie!

renekabeel

Hi everybody,

My name is Rene and I just joined this site to learn more about Islam. My husband is a muslim and a wonderful man. He was raised a Muslim and I Protestant Christian. We've been married for almost 3 years now and still very much in love. I started reading the Quran and will need some help with a few questions i might have. I look forward to meeting new friends who will guide me to understand Islam with an open mind.
Thanks,
Rene

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Hello Rene :)

:SMILY206:to the forum. It is nice to have you with us. InshaAllah (God willing) you will find your stay beneficial here.
Feel free sister to ask any question you want to. InshaAllah you will always find brothers and sisters on the forum willing to answer all of them.
Welcome once again. Enjoy your stay

isabelelsherif

hi

welcome to this great website

my husband too is born muslim and i just converted on the 1st of January this is a great website to learn all you can about islam

:tti_sister:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam o alaikoum rene, welcome to this site. hoop you find what you're looking for, and embrace islam when you're ready sister. take care.

manal.

jeflex

Ahlan wa sahlan ( welcome) to TTI

Subnallah! Welcome sister Rene. I'm also quite new in this community, and as I mentioned in my intro that I'm quite inspired by converts like yourself. Hope you are also willing to share your experience as a convert with us all here as I find such stories are very touching and motivating. Also, congratulations to you for being given Nur hidayah ( light of guidance ) from Allah SWT, and may Allah bless both you and your husband.

Lastly we hope you enjoy your stay with us and can benefit one another here.
:salam2:

cmelbouzaidi

Welcome to TTI Sister Rene! I trust that you will learn a lot on this website, I have been Muslim some 17 years and am learning every day from our TTI brothers and sisters. You will find many reverts to Islam on TTI and Insha Allah, you will find that Islam is the best way for you, too. May Allah bless you and your family, Ameen.
Your sister.

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

Hi rene!

welcome to TTI and enjoy your stay here

I suggest you ask the nearest muslim to you, your husband.

But anyway you are welcome to ask anything regarding Islam on this site.

We are more than happy to share with you.

Till we meet again.

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
welcome to TTI sister , I hope you enjoy your stay here insha`Allah and if you have any question I am sure that all the brothers and sister would be glad to help you

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Asalaamu'alekum Renee,

Welcome to the site! I'm actually a new Muslim myself Alhamulilah and this site has helped me alot :D
Feel free to ask as many questions as you want, I did and I was brought to the Straight Path!

May Allah (SWT) bless you and you're family, Ameen.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
asalamu alikum

:salam2: rene :SMILY206:to the website am new 2 i am a born muslim hopefully you will enjoy here. am sure all brothers and sisters will welcome you and answer qustions as much as they know including me. may Allah make you the best muslim:wasalam::salah:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Hello Rene,

Glad to know about u and ur husband. Welcome to TTI friend, pls feel free to ask any question about Islam we will try to explain it in the light of Holy Quran and sunna (life of prophet (Peace and Blessing be upon Him)) Insha Allah.