Next Generation Muslim...The Future of Islam!

Youseef Saleh

السلام عليكم

As-Salāmu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullah!

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon you,

May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon you,

Āmīn

island muslim

:wasalam:

Brother how can this umar khan be a role model? In this video I saw a man who was to be frank egoistical and lost in his own hawaa. A type of James Bond wanna be film actor? And you are saying he is Role model for muslims? I did not see him praying or doing anything Islamic so How can he be a role model for muslims??

Ofcourse we need muslims to excercise and be fit but this is not what Umar khan seems to be doing?
What is he doing in a BAR with uncovered jaahil women in the video? And at the end I saw him touching women too?? And you tell me this is a role model for muslims?? Wallahi I make du'a that all young muslim brothers stay away from this umar khan as much as possible. What are you doing advertising this man who is far from Islam as what every young muslim should aspire to be??
May Allah guide umar khan or break his back ameen.

We do not need role models like umar khan. Our Role model is our Prophet (saw) and the Companions may allah be pleased with them.

The mods should take a look at the video and close the links as by allowing this we might allow young muslim brothers to go astray in the path of this minion of shaitan. I have given up on flagging due to no response on the flags.

Wallahi this made my blood boil.
A CIA/Pentagon muslim... LOL

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

I would second the opinion of brother inland muslim. Someone should deactivate the links provided in the above post. I could not see anything in this video which would help to improve Islam's reputation.

May Allah save us from such "Next Generation Muslim and future of Islam"

Peace2u

Turn To Islam

I would second the opinion of brother inland muslim. Someone should deactivate the links provided in the above post. I could not see anything in this video which would help to improve Islam's reputation.

May Allah save us from such "Next Generation Muslim and future of Islam"

Salam

I see the mods still haven't deactivated the links which is something that is a matter of concern. Hopefully they will notice and take action a.s.a.p Inshallah.

Peace2u

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

This Umar Khan has nothing to do with being a role model as the brother said above he is lost in his desires making films trying to be cool what happened to the Prophets saying be opposite the Kuffar and this looks like another Action/james bond Wanabe

If He is the example and role model to be the future for Islam then May Allah have mercy on us all and guide our youth to be opposite him...

SubhanAllah MAY Allah guide us all and bring us a new generation that forbids the evil and enjoins the right Ameen

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Akhi Youseef...jazaka allah khair wa baraka feek for your *good intentions*..I read your words and I understood that you wish to inspire the Muslim youth...perhaps you just recommended the wrong role model? (I saw the clips..and I won't comment on them..I'll just say..May Allah Guide us *all*)..perhaps you could have recommended the brother whose name *Ali Nouman?!* or *Nouman Ali?!* (please please correct me if I am wrong..ao'otho billah from the shaitan..I cannot remember if that's his name or not!)..he is a wonderful brother..young..yet very knowledgable with the Qura'an..in its original Arabic and in English..many threads of him giving lectures had been put here..and in *him*..I can see a role-model for my 16-year-old brother..or my 13-year-old cousin..or the common Muslim youth of *varying ages*..and I am not saying he's *the only* one..but I am giving him as an example off the top of my head

once again jazaka allah khair for your intentions..and inshallah you know the person I am talking about so you can see a *reference* or *example* in him that you can use in the future inshallah