Nice Little News!

Rawa

After a pupil had left his home because of his father's threat, he was found by emergency police!

Some days ago, there was news about a Kurdish pupil who was lost. The story was that his father threatened him, saying if you do not get good marks, I would do so and so... And the pupil, studying in a primary school, got the final marks which were not so good. Then, he did not dare to go home, in stead; he started a journey on foot! Going to a village, hailing a car, going to a town free of charge, then working there, earning some money (2.5$) and he had had 1$ more with him. Then he traveled by bus to a big city in the North of Iraq, 100 km away from his home, paying all the money. Then, in the city, he went to a cafe to work on days, and stayed in a mosque for the nights. Finally, today police found him with the help of teh woner f the cafe! Wonderful... I am sorry for him.. He is less than 10 years old!

amjaddamen

brother
oh sister
iraq is a bleeding wound, no country has faced what iraq faced.
he is one of the richest countries though his people is poor ,miserable ,
unsecure , some homeless .
may allah save them all

warda A

Sister
oh sister
iraq is a bleeding wound, no country has faced what iraq faced.
he is one of the richest countries though his people is poor ,miserable ,
unsecure , some homeless .
may allah save them all

Sorry brother a country is addressed as she.
she is poor, she was a rich country etc.
but why it is addressed as such, i do not know

I am sorry for him.. He is less than 10 years old!

It is such a shame that some parents push their children over the limits.
such young minds need time, love and tenderness , not such kind of harsh words even though he might mean well
who knows what would have happened to him in that war torn country?
Alhamdullilah he was safe,
shame on the cafe owner to employ such a child. it is child labor and am sorry to say it is common practice even after it was abolished ages ago.

:wasalam:

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

You know, i love Iraq very much, it was the spring of all sciences, specially regarding arabic language.

Here in Kuwait we used to have Iraqi tv shows, i remmeber 1 specific show called "Al Manahil" meaning Fountains, it was all about the arabic language and they used both people and cartoons in the show it was really useful.

Iraq was the capital of all arab countries for science and culture and literature agriculture and music and medicine...etc.

It really hurts to see a man like Saddam do what he did to it and the Iraqi ppl, and i really wish and hope for Iraqies to have peace again and grow stronger cultural economical arab country like it was before, or even better..

May Allah free Iraq from all evils.. and bless Iraqi muslims and give them peace and Hidaya..

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum,
It would do good to also research what effect the UN sactions had on the people of Iraq too.
Wassalaam

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i feel so terribly about the situation in iraq. especially as me being an american. sometimes i feel as i am partly responsible for the bad things happening there. it's a great tragedy indeed. may ALLAH SWT give the iraqi people patience.

amjaddamen

brother
Sorry brother a country is addressed as she.
she is poor, she was a rich country etc.
but why it is addressed as such, i do not know

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وركاته
thanks for clearification ,( men are bias even in speech)
about poor iraq , acountry in war is poor any way , iraqis used to be known for there pride , now i see many of them in my country (specially women ) selling things in streets , which is not wrong , but it should not be this way for country has the second most oil reserve in world .
p.s : iraq is very generous ,she used to donate oil to my contry in the past

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
that is so sweet sister but I hope that his father were not serious about his threats , may all of islamic world live happily and peaceful insha`Allah

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

You know, i love Iraq very much, it was the spring of all sciences, specially regarding arabic language.

Here in Kuwait we used to have Iraqi tv shows, i remmeber 1 specific show called "Al Manahil" meaning Fountains, it was all about the arabic language and they used both people and cartoons in the show it was really useful.

Iraq was the capital of all arab countries for science and culture and literature agriculture and music and medicine...etc.

It really hurts to see a man like Saddam do what he did to it and the Iraqi ppl, and i really wish and hope for Iraqies to have peace again and grow stronger cultural economical arab country like it was before, or even better..

May Allah free Iraq from all evils.. and bless Iraqi muslims and give them peace and Hidaya..

Salams , Br , I think on hind sight Saddam kept Iraq together as a nation ( although not in a good way at times) , he built it up to a first class nation and if you look in history it has been the West;s agender to slipt Iraq into 3 seperate parts from the time after World War 2, it was just a matter of time and a good accuse ( every one is after the oil, even the soliders that are there thought they were helping the people ,,poor ignorant fellows) for it to be in the situation it is in today, very sad ,.............. they plan but Allah Ta'laa is the best of planners!!