Now or Never!

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2: dear brothers and sisters in islam, again and again i remind you that we as muslims need to reunite. we need to reunite and be strong. feeling sad and be misery won't help. we see enough of that in our lives. but i honestly believe that we need to wake up- right now! some of you might wonder what can we do? we are individuals and others are too fearful of the enemy to wake up. i'll tell you now- we need to honestly wake up, we can do an abundance for the ummah. is not each individual capable of walking, eating, breathing- even be on a wheelchair if you wish, i'm telling you as long as you have a mind you are able to contribute to the success of the ummah. i am so sick of hearing and bearing the idea that we are being stepped on, pushed aside and kicked in the rear, yet we still walk away. are we not humans with feelings. oh muslim men i ask you- are you not our protectors, maintainers, sustainers...are you not our shield agains the enemy? has not Allah made you our protectors? where is your strength, your intelligence, your honor, and your knowledge? where has it all gone?
oh my sisters- where is your love, your comfort, and your desire to help the ummah? what have you done for the ummah ya ukhti?
oh dear muslims why is it that are tears flow day and night while our sisters have been deprived of their dignity? where were you when a sister got raped, when a mother was pushed aside with no respect, when a father was forced to shave his beard, when a son was shot to death- are you all blind, are you deaf- where has our integrity, our dignity and our capability to win the ummah back gone? where? i ask you to do one thing- learn the deen and bring back the ummah that was once stolen! wake up! wake up! wake up!:salam2:

Turk Gumption

Selamun Aleykum Sister

Thank you very much for remind us something we never forget. May Allah bestow us consciousness to keeping mind our duty for other muslems whom tortured by their fierce oppressors...

safiya58

:salam2:

dear sister thanks sooo much for this reminder. It is very sad what the muslims in some countries are going through... but dignity is something wether you own it or not, like iman.... no one can take it away from you......... also not by raping you cuz dignity is in ones heart (excuse me alot) and not between ones legs (sorry for this language) when a worthless stone breaks a glass of gold no one would say ohhh now the glass is broken I will throw it away.... cuz gold is gold even when it is broken and the stone is still worthless..... Hope it is clear what I mean. Anyway it is always very comforting to see that there a still a few muslims like you today who care about the ummah and want to support it. Ellhamdulliah and inshallah the number of these type of muslims will increase. We have got 4 enemies preventing us from unity: poorness, nationalism, the addiction to comfort and foolery. thanks again. jazak Allahu Ckairan. take care

:wasalam:

nori suja'i

assalamualaikum,
i agree to u sister, only with iman we feel confortable everywhere we go but iman can increase and decrease.
to have our iman to stay put, our communication to Allah must always on that means we have to top it up now and then. once we neglect Qur'an from our mind, we tent to forget it. Allah words are not the same with the knowlegde that we got in our college degree (worldly).
it will decrease if we go against what Allah's command.
in 'qiamat' where the surrounding are in darkness, the forehead of a person who always prostrated to Allah will
shining brightly as a path to guide them.

insyaAllah

meer suhail

ILM seeker
well ,
thks again sis , i really appreciate what all u do ,,INSHA ALLAH one day soon we will be united again ...
all i know is that we need honest leaders,
a good leader ,to unite the ummah and get these differences solved ,,
until then ,we can keep pushing => meaning , be a good muslim practice islam ,,hence influence ppl around us ,,,,,and get them on track ,,,,
well ,all i can do is cry at this moment ,
and remember this very hadith ,,,,,,,
Book 32. Battles. Hadith 4284.
Narrated By Thawban : The Prophet (pbuh) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Apostle of Allah (pbuh): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.

yes love of the world that is all filled in our hearts ,
just around us ,,and the most disturbing thing for me is that i live in a muslim country and ,is sad ,
well not all ,but the trend ,
the youth ,is in gutters now ,