Old buddies: Show yourselves!

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam 3aleikum waRahmatulaah,

How are you all doing?

Just like everytime I come back here; i'm asking: Where are my old buddies? Where have all the older members gone?

My dear Old members, may Allaah forgive your misdeeds, increase your knowledge and Make you humble.

And to my new brothers and sisters, i'm wishing you a good time here.

Libin.

IbnAhmad

Assalamu alykum.

I dont know if I am an old member but its nice to have you back on TTI Sister. :SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259:

May Allah SWT accept your Beautiful Du'a. We pray the same for you. Ammen!

Wassalam.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
I joined in 2007... I don't know if I am old enough or not.
Anyways... Welcome back sister.
:wasalam:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
I wouldn't mind being one of your old buddies, in fact I saw your reply on a thread, and wondered where you have been all this time? It's just that I used to see you write a lot, and suddenly you haven't been online at all. I'm sure you had important things to do. Your posts were quite useful, and they still are sis:)

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Sister Al-Salam, i do remember you as well. How have you been doing? I've just dissapeared in the air, this time i'll try to stick with you lot inshallaah.

Sister Munawar and akhi IbnAhmed, may Allaah bless you with goodness.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
good, sis I'm glad to see you come back again and sticking with me:D Anyway I hope you have a nice day sister.

halah

Wa aleikum salaam,

Hey, mashallaah Halah. How have you been doing? Do you have news from sister Farhopes?
:hearts::hearts::hearts:

Jazaki Allah khayer habibati for asking,alhamdulillah I'm doing well, it's been a long time without chating with sister Amany (farhopes),I hope she's doing great insha'Allah.:hearts: