Our life equals zero!!?

ahmed_elnaggar

"O lord forgive me "
Salamo allikom wa rahmat Allah wa barakato.

As I am engineer , I studied in math when I divide a finite number (even if it is very high) to the infinity the result will be zero . when we apply this to reality , our life here is the finite number and Jannah is the infinity(eternal life),This means that our life equals zero , but why we prefer zero to infinity that is the problem!!!??

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
yes, true.

when Allah will ask humans how much time lived on earth..the answer will be day or a part of the day.

this life is almost zero compared to Hereafter still we are busy with this life.

may Allah guide us all. Ameen

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brother!

I strongly disagree with you. If our life was equal to zero, Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala wouldn't take so much pride in creating us.

Read Surah Rahman again.

Salam

weakslave

I strongly disagree with you. If our life was equal to zero, Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala wouldn't take so much pride in creating us.

Read Surah Rahman again.

Salam

The confusion comes over the ambiguity of the word "life".

The time that we are alive on this world is worthless in comparison to the after life.

The life that we live on this world though, is the only thing that counts towards our final resting (or painful) place.

In one sentence, this life is very short, so make good use of it while you can!

ahmed_elnaggar

"O lord forgive me "

Read Surah Rahman again.

Salam
salamo allikom .

I know that life is important to one because it is a bridge to the eternal life but i mean in my threat here the comparison of periods .