Pakistani Independence Day

ShaheedU

Extinct
Pakistani Independence day

Assalaamualaikum wahrahmatullahi wabrakatuhu

August 14, a day when many of the pakistani community will be celebrating as they do every year, the independence of Pakistan.
This day not only invites nationalism and division between the ummah, but its also a celebration of the land that implements kufr, the land that denies the existence of Shariah upon it.

It is narrated in Abu Dawood that Muhammed(peace and blessing be upon him) said: "He is not one of us who calls for 'asabiyyah (nationalism), or who fights for 'asabiyyah or who dies for 'asabiyyah." He (saws) also described the one who calls for nationalism as being the worm at the bottom of the dung!

Furhermore The Messenger of Allaah(SAWS) said, 'The Muslim Ummah is one Ummah, to the exclusion of others. Their land is one, their peace is one, and their trust is one.'(Sahih Muslim)

This day is not for muslims to celebrate, rather it is a day for muslims to go out and forbid the munkar.

And Allaah knows best

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
salaam allaikum

you ahve just said what i was thinking lately. some brother invited me for celeberation and alhamdulila i am buzy so i dint lie and responded that i am buzy and cannot come to the celeberation. personaly i dint want to go and neither want to lie about it so it was all good. they usually play music (EVIL) and such and eat and enjoy asif it is eid or something. and the same brother was cursing on the hafiz of quran ( people who memorized Quran) just because he saw some brothers who were hafiz and did something bad. i mean guilty by association. i told him if the hafiz werent alive today then the quran wouldnt have even been preserved in todays times. --- personaly i hate pakistan indipendance as it serves no purpose as the indipendence was for islam . which doent looks like the case looking at pakistan today.

salaam allaikum

OmarFarooq

:salam2:

You should know these things,

The Government
and
The People

These clearly are 2 different things, never mess them up, The Government does no always desire what The People desire, and The People do not always desire what The Government desires.

-omar

:wasalam:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller

way to go ShaheedU, like other countries don't have these kinds of days, and like many Arab countries have sharia law, does Egypt, Algeria, Tunis, Libya,..........................................................................................so this is not nationalism my friend and i hope you read all this that i wrote :(

:wasalam:

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu dear brother
I can understand you are young, energetic and vibrant. So please calm down. What brother shaheedU mentioned is correct. I agree that Pakistan has been created for Muslims, but not the pakistan which we see now. And do you still know that there are more than 250 Million Muslims still residing in India. What about Bangladesh (formerly East Pakistan)? It is also a Muslim majority country, but why did it have to fight with its own Muslim nation (Greater Pakistan) and get separated? Dont you think it was due to Nationalism. No offence to my Bangladeshi brothers and sisters, but at present age we are bound to speak in such a way so as to make our brothers and sisters understand.
Brother OmarFarooq the modern day approach is only of Nationalism and nothing else. We should not be proud of telling that we come from so and so country. We should be proud to call ourselves as MUSLIMS AND MUSLIMS ONLY.
wa/salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Slow down brother. My father and mother left India for Pakistan. Look at the intent. We have to place Islam above everything. We can not look at others and say he is not doing it...our ummath has to come before anything. Nationalism is an un-Islamic construct that has done nothing but torn apart the ummath.
It is true there is no sharia in Pakistan. The president is working with the foes of Islam killing innoncents so he can get more US dollars. This is not to be celebrated by any means.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
I agree with Aapa.
Ofcourse we do have our duty and obligations towards our society and our people. But we should refrain from doing activities for the sake of country if it may hurt our brothers and sisters from another country or even Non Muslims of another country.
I hope you dont take our words to your heart dear brother. We love you for the sake of Allah Subhanahu wa Taala
wa/salam

Globalpeace

Banned
14th of August at the Local Mosque!

Asslamo Allaikum,

One day I went for Maghrib after my university in my local Mosque in America & there were hundreds of cars in the parking lot, so I thought that maybe somebody is getting married or someone has died.

Went upstairs and people were doing Qur’aan Khawani (Pakistanees getting together & reading Qur’aan) so I figured someone had died.

As soon as I walked in, someone gave me a Qur’aan so I read a bit & then asked the neighbour who died?

The guy looked at me puzzled and said, “Don’t you know today is 14th of August”...I put the Qur’aan down & went straight to my teacher (Arab Syrian) and asked , “Shaykh! Did you give permission to celebrate the independence day of Pakistan in the Mosque?” He said, “What? No? What are you talking about? The Pakistanee community wanted to read some Qur’aan so I said, “Go Ahead”

The important point to note is that MOST OF THESE PAKISTANEES came AFTER ASAR & left BEFORE Maghrib Salah.

After a while there was a huge rift between Pakistanees & Arabs and huge problems at election; so one day a whole bunch of Arabs showed up at my house late at night and said, “Brother! You know the problems that the community is having, so we would like YOU to stand for elections because you are the ONLY person that the Arabs & Pakistanees will both agree on & we know that you are NOT in the Bid’aa & stuff & you are sort of the Assistant Imam anyway” The Arabs will vote for you and Paksitanees will vote for you because you are a Pakistanee & the Americans will vote for you”...

I was like what? Me? You talking to me? That was scary!

Tell you a joke about elections that year....This Pakistanee Doctor stood in elections and one day he came to the Mosque and introduced himself (he had a name tag) and my friend said. “May I suggest something Doctor Saheb?” He said, “Sure kid, Go Ahead”

My friend said, “Why don’t you put a picture next to your Name because I have NEVER seen you in Salah and next time we see you we will recognise you”

UNCLE WASN’T HAPPY AND DIDN'T APPRECIATE THE JOKE! :SMILY288:

Being a Pakistani is my identity but We are Muslims, Islam is our Deen, Muslims are our family and the whole of Islamic world is our homeland!

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Subhanallah!! now I have heard it all!! We are just muslims. This is why we are so divided. May Allah help us, Ameen!!:tti_sister: