Say a prayer to God,
"Oh God! Have pity on my Parents & they took pity on
me when I was young"
"I will serve my old parents in the BEST way. I will
say all good and kind words to my dear parents, no
matter how they behave inshallah."

Ameen!

zatun A

mashallah this is wonderful thank you have you heard that if you been kind to your mother and she apperciated it so much you might go to heaven the say
that the heaveans are under her feet woww!:tti_sister: lets all prayto allah to forgive her and take her to the heaven.

Ameen

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
:mashallah: so beautiful!! Both my parents went back to Allah(May Allah have mercy on them) and I pray I get to see them in Jannah inshallah. If your parents are still alive, tell them you love them. Put all disagreements to the side, and take care of them because we dont know when Allah will call us. Jazakallahu Khairan!:)

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2:

Amiin to your duas, and thanks for your advice..:) :)

Jazakum Allah khayran brothers and sisters (Aquarious,Mohamm7D, Zatun A, and Melissa 123)...

Sister Shaheeda35, May Allah (SWT) have mercy on your parents, and inshallah you'll see them in Jannah al-fardous....Ammiin.

:wasalam:

amira87

I love Allah
jazakallah khir I will be there for my parents even if they are dis believers, and never give up on them...inshallah khair It takes real patience especially when they are in the wrong, and inshallah the ummah will respect there elders and parents more efficiently. subhanallah