Picture in a non muslims grave....

Islam4meandyou

:tti_sister: Assalamu alaikom. I wrote earlier this week about going to my non muslim brother's funeral. Well I went, but I need to ask something else. Here, Americans put different items of remembrance inside the casket at the funeral. Some people put sunglasses, a $2 bill, but I think my other brother put a picture of my 1 yr old daughter in there. I saw it Weds., but Thursday I could not see it. When I told my mother in law, she got really scared. I know in Islam this ritual does not exist, putting items in the grave with them. But I did not worry about it, bc I believe Allah wil protect us as Muslims. Should I be scared that her pic is there???? Inshallah, Allah wil forgive me if I did not move it when I saw it, but now I cannot think about it or do anything. I just pray that Allah forgive me and protect my daughter. Please answer or give me advice on what I can do......thank you.
Assalamu alaikom

Kashmiri

Subhanallah

Allah knows best but sis but thats not your burden.

Allah is very just he will judge you acording to your deeds and your actions.

“No person earns any (sin) except against himself (only), and no bearer of burdens shall bear the burden of another.” (Quran 6:164)

:wasalam:

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Subhanallah

Allah knows best but sis but thats not your burden.

Allah is very just he will judge you acording to your deeds and your actions.

“No person earns any (sin) except against himself (only), and no bearer of burdens shall bear the burden of another.” (Quran 6:164)

:wasalam:

:wasalam: Sister,

You were not the one who put your daughter`s picture in there, so no need to worry. As Kashmiri mentioned above.......

:salam2:

kayleigh

Having the picture in the grave won't do anything since you're not putting any trust in this "ritual" and didn't do it yourself.