Pita Bread Pizza!

noora1

Statue of Liberty under the clouds! :D
Pita Bread Pizza!

Quick and easy!

Ingredients:

-Polly-O Whole Milk Mozzarella cheese (Make sure it's whole milk, because as far as I know, part-skim Mozzarella cheese is haraam)

-Kontos Pocket-less Pita bread (Kind of soft pita bread)

-Pizza Sauce (Pasta sauce is fine also)

-Ground Chilli pepper/Garlic Powder/Or any other topping of your choice
Instructions:

Heat the pita bread on a pan, but heat up only one of the sides until it looks cooked. Take it out and put it on a plate with the cooked side up. Put some pizza sauce on the cooked side. Add some shredded Mozzarella cheese. Heat in the microwave (on a plate) for 30 seconds. Put it back on the pan and cook until the uncooked side is cooked. Add some ground pepper and garlic powder. If you're in a rush, you can roll up your pita bread pizza and wrap it with foil and eat it on the go!

Total Cooking Time: ~15 minutes, I think I can do it in 10 :p

Italiano

:salam2:
Quick and easy pizza? Just the kind of food I was lookin' for! Thanks for share your recipe with us. I' ll try it soon.:SMILY259:

noora1

Quick and easy pizza? Just the kind of food I was lookin' for! Thanks for share your recipe with us. I' ll try it soon.:SMILY259:

walaikum as salaam

lol you're welcome, let me know how it goes! :)

tic_tac_toe

Pita Bread Pizza!

Quick and easy!

Ingredients:

-Polly-O Whole Milk Mozzarella cheese (Make sure it's whole milk, because as far as I know, part-skim Mozzarella cheese is haraam)

-Kontos Pocket-less Pita bread (Kind of soft pita bread)

-Pizza Sauce (Pasta sauce is fine also)

-Ground Chilli pepper/Garlic Powder/Or any other topping of your choice
Instructions:

Heat the pita bread on a pan, but heat up only one of the sides until it looks cooked. Take it out and put it on a plate with the cooked side up. Put some pizza sauce on the cooked side. Add some shredded Mozzarella cheese. Heat in the microwave (on a plate) for 30 seconds. Put it back on the pan and cook until the uncooked side is cooked. Add some ground pepper and garlic powder. If you're in a rush, you can roll up your pita bread pizza and wrap it with foil and eat it on the go!

Total Cooking Time: ~15 minutes, I think I can do it in 10 :p

Why not put everything in the oven and let it bake for like 10 minutes to let the taste build up rather then Nuk'ing it in the reactor for 30 seconds?

Italiano

Last week I' ve tried your recipe,easy, yummy, tasteful, what else? Thanks again sister noora ! :)
And, about Nuke my pita in a reactor, brother tic_tac_toe, It's just to have a quick recipe...:eek:

noora1

^^lol

Why not put everything in the oven and let it bake for like 10 minutes to let the taste build up rather then Nuk'ing it in the reactor for 30 seconds?

^^lol Because the oven in our home is messed up. :(

Last week I' ve tried your recipe,easy, yummy, tasteful, what else? Thanks again sister noora ! :)
And, about Nuke my pita in a reactor, brother tic_tac_toe, It's just to have a quick recipe...:eek:

^^lol and that, it would take too long to heat up just one pizza. -_- Glad you liked it. More recipes coming soon. :)