Please don't forget!

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam aleikum waRahmatullah,

My grand-mother passed away yesterday. May Allah swt forgive her sins in His Inffinite Mercy.

I was apparently the last one to know. I work all day sunday and obviously switch off my phone..

She passed away 'naturally' she wasn't sick even though she wasn't feeling very well these last few days and she even had to leave her village and go to a bigger city in order to see a doctor.

Yesterday, she called us in the morning. It was after fajr and i was the only one awake. I heard the phone right next to me ring Twice. I knew it was from Somalia because of the time. My parents were asleep and i couldn't wake them up for it. Later, i've been told it was my beloved grand-mom who called us to say she was okay :(

I havn't told this to anyone yet!

I'm totally sad.. that same day, at my wokplace during my lunch break, after dhur. I was reading a very detailed book about janazaa and how to behave when one dies, what must be done, what shoudlnt... SUBHANALLAH!

I feel as tough Allah swt was preparing me throughout the whole day yesterday to accept this reality.

I met her for the first time when i went to Somalia this summer, two months ago. I had the best time of my life. It was awesome, and my grand-mon was simply amazing. I can picture her smile and her unique laugh...i will miss her badly..

When people see me crying, they think i cry because of her..yes, a bit because i love her so much. But that's not the only reason. I accept Allah's decree and i am happy with it. The reason i cry is the fear, it's the throught that my grand-mom, my ayeyoo is down there, she's been questionned..i pray she managed to answer the 3 questions, i pray that she has prepared herself to meet Allah. I pray that she collected many good deeds in this dunia.

Another reason is when i think that ALL of us will eventually go throught the exact same process..yet what do we do? :(

May Allah forgive us all! May He guide us.

I can't help keeping the tears in..i can't.

Please pray for her and the rest of the Muslims whether dead or alive!

Jazaakallahu kheiran

muthmainnah

Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raajiuun
Everything comes from Allah and will return to Him.

be Sabr (patient) sister, keep prays for her. May Allah puts her in a good place that she may happier now than before in this world.
Things that you can do for her are, give charity to poor people in her name, you also can do Hajj for your grandma if she haven't done that when she was still alive. Insha Allah you can meet her again in Jannah. Insha Allah. life is short, sister..

Imad

Assalamu alaikoem warahmatullahi wbatakatuh,

Ina lilahi ma-egdh wa-lahu ma-a3ta wa-kulu chayin
3indahu Bi-echalin musame fa-ltasbir wa-lta7tasib.

A3dama llahu ajrak wa-e7sana 3azaek, wa-gafara li-mayitik

May Allah bless her with janatu el Firdaus,amien.May Allah help all somalian brother and sisters in Somalia, amien.

May Allah grant us al janatul Firdaus,amien

Take care

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

cmelbouzaidi

Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raajiuun
Everything comes from Allah and will return to Him.

be Sabr (patient) sister, keep prays for her. May Allah puts her in a good place that she may happier now than before in this world.
Things that you can do for her are, give charity to poor people in her name, you also can do Hajj for your grandma if she haven't done that when she was still alive. Insha Allah you can meet her again in Jannah. Insha Allah. life is short, sister..

:salam2: Yes sister, everything does come from Allah and will return to Him.

I am so sorry for your loss and I know you are a very special sister.

May Allah have mercy on grandma and grant her paradise, ameen.

:wasalam:

Searching_soul

:salam2:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon .... May Allah ta'ala have mercy on ur grandma and grant her jannatul Firdous. Ameen :)
Be strong sis. we are all going to the same destination one way or another, its just a Question of When. Pray for your Grandma in your prayers, and insha Allah, Allah will shower his mercy on her.

take care sis
:wasalam:

Roby Rahman

walaikum asalam wa rahmatullahi wabarakatahu

Inna lillahee wa inna illahee rajeeoon.
May ALLAH swt grant your grandma and the rest of the muslim ummah Janat ul Firdouz Ameen. I will keep you and the whole muslim ummah in my prayers and please also keep me and the rest of the muslim ummah in your prayers as well. Jazakallahu Khair.

halah

:salam2:

Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raajiuun,
May Allah have mercy on your grand mom,widden and lighten her grave,may Allah accept her good deeds and forgive her sins:tti_sister:
Dear sister never never forget her in your duaa, this is the best ever thing you can do for her,May Allah have mercy on all the muslims deceased.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon :(

Thats the second time I've had to say that to friend today.

May Allaah strengthen you and have mercy on your grandmother, Ameen.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Jazaaakallahu kheiran to all of us and the many who sent me PMs.

I shall keep your advises in mind inshallah..