Please help with this riddle!!!!!!

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
As salamu alaikkum. The man must have joined the congregation during Maghrib after the imaam came up from ruku' so that way he does not get that raka, yet the man will sit in tashahud. Later when the imaam comes to the third raka', he will sit in tashahud during that raka', but that will be the first raka' for the man who joined. So he sat 2 tashahud already. After the taslim is done by the imaam, the man will stand up and complete the maghrib salah by praying 2 last rakahs with 2 more tashahuds, making a total of 4 tashahud :)

Wa salamu alaikkum wa rahmathullah

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Hhhmmm..I'll give it a shot

Did he pray 7 Ruka'as of Tahajjud (2 by 2 then 1..so 3 tashahhuds for the 2 ruka'as..then 1 tashahhud for witr)?

:wasalam:

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Hhhmmm..I'll give it a shot

Did he pray 7 Ruka'as of Tahajjud (2 by 2 then 1..so 3 tashahhuds for the 2 ruka'as..then 1 tashahhud for witr)?

Is it not meant to be one prayer :S Because after you do the taslim after 2 rakat, that is the completion of the prayer aint it :S???

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Is it not meant to be one prayer :S Because after you do the taslim after 2 rakat, that is the completion of the prayer aint it :S???

Not in Tahhajud/Qiyam..because it is the same *idea* as Taraweeh akhi..though you make a taslim after every 2 ruka'as..you're performing *one specific prayer* regardless of the *total number* of ruka'as and taslims made

Salam

the riddle is,

A man sat four times for tashahud in one prayer, how so?

Thank you!

Salam

:salam2:

yes he made tashahud when he repeated after the muazzin 2X
and he made tashahud 2X in a 4 rakah fardh

forgive if I am wrong because I am not good with riddles

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Salam everyone!!! Thank u all for answering although bro Tariq gave the right answer!!!

The reason I asked is because two days a week at the new MCC or Muslim Community Center, the imam gives a question and we give in the answer to see who wins lol and although I'm not allowed to enter my answer I just wanted to see what the answer was!

Thank u again everyone!!!

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Salam everyone!!! Thank u all for answering although bro Tariq gave the right answer!!!

The reason I asked is because two days a week at the new MCC or Muslim Community Center, the imam gives a question and we give in the answer to see who wins lol and although I'm not allowed to enter my answer I just wanted to see what the answer was!

Thank u again everyone!!!

Alhamdulillah Yay :D, make sure you get a prize of the imaam for me :p

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Loooool! Nope too late! My sister ended up winning! Hehe she got a fine box of dove chocolates and a memory stick! Those chocolates, I didn't even get one! :( lol although I kinda refused to take one hehe!

Thnx again for answering

Salam!

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Loooool! Nope too late! My sister ended up winning! Hehe she got a fine box of dove chocolates and a memory stick! Those chocolates, I didn't even get one! :( lol although I kinda refused to take one hehe!

Thnx again for answering

Salam!

No problems ukthi :) Yum chocolates....... Lets move out of that topic for the time being shall we :)

Wa salamu alaikkum

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Lol ok no problem...

There is also a competition going on for Ramadan :)

the first prize is Umra package mashallah!

The only thing is I want to do it and not want to do it...

But the questions are hard... I've answered two out of thirteen... Question thirteen must be an essay 5 or more page... And well it's due the 15 of September...

Anyway yea so I don't know if I wanna do it but I know myself that I'll regret it if I don't do it...

Yes or no!????

Please help meeee

jazakum ullahi khair!