Please Make Dua'a! 2 past away and there are 2 left in need of your Dua'a

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:salam2:

I want to ask from everyone that reads this thread to please make Dua'a for a teenage girl who is in a serious condition in the hospital to recover. Yesterday Morning her and her family were in a car accident her father died right away and her brother past away last night. She is my friends cousin and it really hurts me to see my friend sad and hurt all the time.

So please i ask from everyone to make Dua'a for her and her mother to recover.

:tti_sister:Oh Allah I ask you to let them recover and make them in the best of Health!

Oh Allah i ask you for there is no one to answer my prayers but you to open the doors of heaven for my friends uncle and cousin!

Oh Allah i ask you for there is no one who is most merciful than you to bring happiness and light to my friends heart.:tti_sister:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

I will remember them in sujood as well as Dua. Because we should try and remember there is others going through more pain than we may be.

May Allah (S.W.T) grant the father, uncle and cousin Paradise. May Allah (S.W.T) help your friend as well. Inshallah.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

May god give those who pass away jannah and those seriously injured recovery.
Ameen...

InshAllah everything will be alright.....

Aapa

Mirajmom
Sister,

Not only are your friends family in my prayers but so are you. You have so much love.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
will be in my duaas inshallah!

So sorry to hear that, :shymuslima1: mashallah. May Allah make it easy, Ameen:tti_sister: :tti_sister:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:tti_sister:Oh Mighty, oh Compeller i ask you to have mercy on the souls of those who died for you are the most MERCIFUL, Al-RAHIM.:tti_sister:

:tti_sister:Oh Great One, Oh Forbearing One i ask you to forgive their sins for you are The ALL-FORGIVING , AL-GHAFUR.:tti_sister:

:tti_sister:Oh Self-Sufficient, Oh Equitable i ask you to cure the young girl for you are the CURER, AL-SHAAFI:tti_sister: