Please read an say your opinion :)

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Sister,

It is a brave thing to do to invite opinions from individuals duty bound to give honest opinions. I don't know much about poetry. I tried my hand at it for a short time. John Updike told me to read more poetry if I want to try writing it. That wasn't the best review that I had every received.

In my limited understanding of poetry, it seems like you have a future in writing poetry, but...like the first suggestion, perhaps, as you delve deeper into the language you will see small mistakes that you haven't noticed. The poem that was shared with you is very apropo in its advice. We become masters of subjects by first being slaves to them. The master was a helper, apprentice, journeyman, and finally Master.

Was Sallam

4mMadara2Amina

As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Sister,

It is a brave thing to do to invite opinions from individuals duty bound to give honest opinions. I don't know much about poetry. I tried my hand at it for a short time. John Updike told me to read more poetry if I want to try writing it. That wasn't the best review that I had every received.

In my limited understanding of poetry, it seems like you have a future in writing poetry, but...like the first suggestion, perhaps, as you delve deeper into the language you will see small mistakes that you haven't noticed. The poem that was shared with you is very apropo in its advice. We become masters of subjects by first being slaves to them. The master was a helper, apprentice, journeyman, and finally Master.

Was Sallam

I agree. Thank you for sharing your opinion :hijabi:

Well so far I always have grammar mistakes :D May one day I be better in English than. :hearts: