Please Read!

Achmat_Samsodien

:salam2:

Dear Brothers and Sisters, I have stumbled upon another story. Subhanallah, I have no idea how come across these stories. This one brings total anger and disgust to me, :astag: I don't even wanna mention the contents and would prefer people to click the link.

Iraqi boy's torment

These people are fighting for "freedom" and "Human Rights" :astag:, as much as a tyrant as Saddam Hussein was things like this never happened.

I ask that each person that opens this makes du'a for our brothers and sisters who are undergoing these difficult times.
In light of this we must remember that Allah will never place a burden on a soul that cannot bear, Allah doesn't oppress an atom and we do not know Allah's plan all that is required is for us to hear and obey.

May Allah guide our enemies, if not then DESTROY them in this life and the next Insha Allah. For Allah is most just and most merciful and we seek refuge in you O Allah.

al-Khansaa

وَاتَّقُواْ اللَّهَ
:wasalam:

:SMILY23: :hawla:

May ALLAH [subhaanahu wa ta'aala] grant our Muslim brothers and sisters freedom from the hands of the zaalimun and grant them patience. Allaahuma aameen!

these oppressors are cold, sadistic and inhuman.....May ALLAH ta'aala guide them towards the truth or make the fire their abode for eternity. Aameen!

Wassalaam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dear brothers and sisters sexual abuse was oked by the government of political prisoners. Yes, this is the truth and once again think of Sister Fatima's Letter.
May Allah subhana talla forgive us for not being able to stop this madness.

Almaas

:astag::astag::astag:

Omg! Thats so awful!

The British claim they are saving lives and making these places better, what have they actually done to help the poeple? I wish the British nation read incidents like this so they realise how much poeple are suffereing at the hands of their country.

May Allah bless the child and grant him happiness and success, along with the rest of the poeple.

:tti_sister:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

:astag:
The bad thing about it is the British arms is not the only militia that do this. Alot of military claim there are going into help our muslim brother/sisters but tend to be making matters worse.:astag:

May Allah subhanallahu wa Ta'ala make life easier for this victim and protect all of our other brother/sisters who are facing this types of situations from the kuffaar. Ameen:tti_sister:
:tti_sister: