Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowing River

I am in a state of confusion. I have conflicting feelings right now.
I am a white Englishman of 18 years. I converted to Islam a few months ago, then returned to atheism.
I'm not going to lie, I did come here under another username a few weeks ago and said some bad things about Islam. Please forgive me, don't ban me.
I am starting to realise that there is a feeling within me which keeps drawing me back to Islam. I don't know what it is. I have no idea. But there are so many obstacles in my way, such as -

-the fact that I love my girlfriend and will never leave her, even if I became Muslim. This is something which will never change. She is the love of my life.

-evolution. I believe it is true, and it has much evidence in support of it. Is this compatible with Islam?

-what happens to animals after they die?

-if my family are good people, will Allah still punish them with eternal hellfire? They are not Muslim.

-would I have to limit myself to the Qu'ran as my only source of inspiration and learning?

-Is Islam compatible with science?

-What is the role of women in Islam?

If these questions can be answered, I thank you. I just have this undeniable feeling which keeps drawing me back...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Dear Englishman..as I tell my son when he drives: Slow it down..slow it down.

It is time to stroll through the fabulous English countryside in the bloom of summer.

One thought at a time. One dilemma at a time.

You know when you cook it is process. One ingredient at at time.

When Allah beckons it is as they say simply Irresistible.

OK..since I am a woman and a Believer..lets talk about women.

We are respected and cherished. We take our roles seriously. We are equal souls serving to Please Allah.
We are not in competition with men. Our responsibilities are different. We strive to be educated. We try to follow the behaviors of the wives of the Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, and the other women mentioned in the Quran.
We understand that we made the individual decision to Obey the Commandments of Allah. Thus, we are totally liberated. I, a woman, choose to live my life, as a Believer. And therein lies my liberation.

Let me know what you think, please

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

The user has mentioned in another thread that he meant to be deceptive on purpose and was always an 'atheist' and intends to continue on the same path.

If the user is really sincere about learning about Islam, he can do a search on the website and he will find ample information about all of his questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.