PLS PLS PRAY FOR ME

Islam!!yay

salam wa aalykum

Inshallah I will start doing the HSPA testing on tuesday so pls pray for me that I pass these tests. Because If I dont I cant gradute High school. So pls pray for me. i thank Allah SWT for giving me a healthy brain and all but im saddened that its not a smart brain. Allah SWT made me not smart or intelligent, although im still thankful for that..But pls muslim families pray for me that Allah SWT will give me the intelligence I need to pass the HSPAs.

thank you

Dont forget pray for your brother :)

sazk

Banned
:salam2:

start with Bismillah

n if u have exams then stop comin here n focus on ur studies

salam

islamisthesolution

start with Bismillah

n if u have exams then stop comin here n focus on ur studies

salam

back to the weird style you are confusing brother sazk be careful of the way you talk to others and remember its good to support each other

and for you brother islamyay may Allah be with you

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Inshallah you will pass your exam with flying colors. Just stay focused and trust in Allah, you will succeed.

My prayers are with you and for you inshallah.:hearts:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
salam wa aalykum

Inshallah I will start doing the HSPA testing on tuesday so pls pray for me that I pass these tests. Because If I dont I cant gradute High school. So pls pray for me. i thank Allah SWT for giving me a healthy brain and all but im saddened that its not a smart brain. Allah SWT made me not smart or intelligent, although im still thankful for that..But pls muslim families pray for me that Allah SWT will give me the intelligence I need to pass the HSPAs.

thank you

Dont forget pray for your brother :)

:salam2: brother
May Allah swt make it easy for you inshallah i will make dua inshallah you will pass the tests. your welcome All the best work hard inshallah..
take care
:wasalam:

mohamedqadar

akhi may allah help you with yout exam, insha-allah study well and put trust in allah, it is in Allah that the believers should put their trust.

:wasalam:

ps: make dua for me as well insha-allah:)