Prayer will be the first thing a person will be questioned about on the Day of Judgme

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ​

Prayer will be the first thing a person will be questioned about on the Day of Judgment.

Prayer is a right of Allah (S.W.T), and people will be questioned about it. They will be asked if their prayers were done completely and with good quality. If a person performs prayers with the utmost of quality, then the person will be saved. If the prayers were done incompletely or half-heartedly, then his voluntary prayers will suffice for the shortcomings.

The Messenger (S.A.W.) told us in an authentic hadith , “The first thing the people will be accountable for on the Day of Judgment is prayer, Allah will say to His angels (even though he already knows) : “Look at my servants prayers. Were they complete or not?” If they were complete It will be written as complete. If they were not fully complete Allah will say: “See if my servant has voluntary prayers, If he has them Allah will say: Complete his obligatory prayers shortage with his voluntary prayers.” Then the rest of his deeds will be dealt with in the same manner.” {Reported by Imams Ahmad, Abu Dawood, An-Nisa'i, and Al-Hakim}

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:allahuakbar:

Thank you
for sharing
~May Allah swt reward your effort~Amin!

And

~May Allah swt help and guide us all~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam .