PREDICT THE NEXT !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Thanks Untie, I feel good now. And yeah, I'm rejected by a lot of people because I don't do the Haraam stuff that they do like looking at girls and haram and nasty things.

Some idiots even start yelling at me casue if we're watching movie and something haram comes and I turn my head away, they yell at me.

They ask me who I'm gonna go to the prom with, I say that I'm not gona go with anyone or over ther at all!

So looking like I'm the guy who's about to beat up the next kid who turns around the corner kidna helps. Actually that makes some of them gals think of me in class.

Like I gave my oral presentation for World Language Spanish class, they started chering for me and they start swet talking with me but thank Allah I'm not stupid.

But I wish I was Islamic; someone who'd only do something bad like lying or hitting someone. I wish that I was the Mumin that I use to be who always remembers Allah like what I used to do, I use to do everthing jsut to please allah, I was clsoe to being pure and a good Abd.

summertime

sister :)
MashAllah your doing so well already...It's so hard to refrain from all of the bad stuff you mentioned, specially at your age and living in the west....I wish i had been even half as good as you when i was 13...sadly i was'nt :(

Just Keep strong brother and inshAllah Allah will reward you for your patience :)

...I wish all muslim kids your age had the same longing to please Allah (swt) as you have..MashAllah..so proud that we still have kids like you around....

OsMaN_93

Here to help
MashAllah your doing so well already...It's so hard to refrain from all of the bad stuff you mentioned, specially at your age and living in the west....I wish i had been even half as good as you when i was 13...sadly i was'nt :(

Just Keep strong brother and inshAllah Allah will reward you for your patience :)

...I wish all muslim kids your age had the same longing to please Allah (swt) as you have..MashAllah..so proud that we still have kids like you around....
assalamo Alikom
i suggest you all stop this non-sence regreting.(sister summertime,bro abdul hasib)
its not allowed in Islam

“If anything befalls you, do not say, ‘If only I had done such and such.’ Rather say, ‘Qadar Allaah wa maa sha’a kaan (the decree of Allaah and what He wills happened),’ for saying ‘if only’ opens the door for the Shaytaan.” (Saheeh Muslim, and the first part of this hadeeth was mentioned above).

“The strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allaah than the weak believer, although both are good. Strive to attain that which will benefit you and seek the help of Allaah, and do not feel helpless.” (Saheeh Muslim, hadeeth no. 2664)

“Deliberation is from Allaah and haste is from the Shaytaan.” (A hasan hadeeth. Saheeh al-Jaami, 3011).

summertime

Thank you for the reminder doc...

By the way you need to seriously improve your spelling :lol:

I think you mean nonsense..not nonsence:lol:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Thank you for the reminder doc...

By the way you need to seriously improve your spelling :lol:

I think you mean nonsense..not nonsence:lol:
2z9flms.gif

2jfkow8.gif
2w5qems.jpg

doc :D
2w5ruhh.gif

wasalam:lol:

summertime

oh no :( everyone seems sad today...Don't worry brother InshAllah everything will be ok...just keep strong..hope everything works out for you...Maybe you should think about it properly before you do anything drastic

summertime

of course i love chicken karhai..:lol:

The next person will put their trust in Allah and believe that inshALllah everything will be ok :)

meer suhail

ILM seeker
:salam2:

yes that i do
thats what i have done
INSHA ALLAH everything will get right ,parents will come to common terms happily INSHA ALLAH
i love them ,,,,,
plz keep praying for me

next person offerd his/her fajr prayer on time

Status
Not open for further replies.