PREDICT THE NEXT !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

summertime

sister :)
Oh my!!! What do we have here!!!Name calling, fighting, editing and even war.....i knew i should have stayed to keep an eye on you guys....naughty children...by the way i like teatime...and goober is good for little brother abdul hasib.....i think you guys are going to have to change your names though..you all got off too easily :lol:

I can't believe you guys came up with whole lists of names..Wow you guys are seriously LARRIES :lol:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Goober? What? Cause I'm 13? Cause I'm brown? HUH? HUH? (Nah just joking with ya sis) :lol:

And besides, even if I am 13, unfortuantely I'm growing a beard. :( BOOHOO!

What's the bad thing about that? IT's that I don't want to grow up so fast! I want to stay like a little kid.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Next person is playing Frontlines Fuel of War

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Gosh I'm feeling kinda sick. Can you help me out here Untie Summertime?

The inside of my throat hurts, I don't want to eat anything, and... I don't know my fanny also does?

summertime

hmm u might be getting a throat infection!!! maybe u should go see a doc...or u could alway swait till doctor ossi comes along...but no i wouldnt risk that..he'd just prescribe some wrong medicine and that would be the end of u :lol:

go see a doc though!!

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
i was aswell!! my internet connection is really bad so it wouldnt let me post, kept saying.....cannot display the webpage!! dont it get on your nerves eh??!
the next person wont reply till aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagees!

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
yes sista that was like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagges!!
yup i am definately a gal!!
next person didnt know today was the first day of spring!!

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
loll!! sis you're funny!! :D:D:D urrmmm they're o k!!
next personwil b sista supper to reply!! ooppss!! i mean summer!!

summertime

ohh so youve joined in with the name calling aswell :p

You kiddies better watch out...well im not sure if you actually are one of the kids..are you???

The next person has a slow internet connection

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
god!! i absalutly lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvee ear-rings!!
no i am not a kid sis!1 i am a teenager! biiiiiiggg difference!! are you one of the adults??
the next person has pimples on their face!!

summertime

no never alhamdulillah...yes i am one of the adults :lol:..well kind of anyway:lol:

the next person burnt their hand with an iron

SpiritOfIslam

:salam2:

depends.. if I go in Canada's Wonderland, Drop Zone ohhh yaaa, iam afraid, but from 16th floor were i used to live, nope, i'm not.

next person is somewere in Africa.

:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.