Prison V/s Working Place

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
IN PRISON
you spend the majority of your time in an 8'X10' cell .

AT WORK
you spend most of your time in a 6'X8' cubicle ..

IN PRISON
you get three meals a day (free).

AT WORK
you only get a break for one meal and probably have to pay for it yourself .

IN PRISON
you get time off for good behavior.

AT WORK
you get rewarded for good behavior with more WORK.

IN PRISON
a guard locks and unlocks the doors for you ..

AT WORK
you must carry around a security card and unlock open all the doors yourself .

IN PRISON
you can watch TV and play games.

AT WORK
you get fired for watching TV and playing games.

IN PRISON
they allow your family and friends to visit.

AT WORK
you can not even speak to your family and friends.

IN PRISON
all expenses are paid by taxpayers with no work at all.

AT WORK
You get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then they deduct taxes from your salary to pay for the prisoners.

Humm?

Which Sounds Better?

Hahahaha.......

hana*

hahaha thats so true :D

sometimes i dont even get a lunch break! but hey i cant complain, im the boss at work :)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:

wo wo i think i'll still chosee the workee:p

honestly i'd prefer a work place..........:)

coz............

IN PRISON:
you are a criminal:(who's disgraced)
AT WORK:
you are respectable no matter what...........(forget the boss comments:p)

IN PRISON:

you are being punished.
AT WORK:
you are being utilised.

PRISON:

is achieved by crimes(sins)
WORK:
is achieved by hard work nobility..........

PRISON:
accepts no application for short or long leave:(.........
AT WORK:
you can get a leave...:D

PRISON:
ALLAH probably will be sad for the cause of you prison sentence
WORK:
coz you're performing you duty........ALLAH will love you for that>>:p>>>

i'll say more when i get to work after comleting my education inshallah:pmay ALLAH protect us all from the darkness of prison.ameen..........

NOW WHICH ONES BETTER................
:p:p:p
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dguys this is just my opnion,i'm not contradicting brother's joke of prison and work place.that is funny:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

jazkallah khaira for sharing bro..........

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I hate to spoil your fun but lets think for a minute. If you are referring to the jails and prisons here in the US..I simply ask are the sentences really justifiable for the crimes committed. I am not saying that the justice system is totally corrupt. I am saying before you make fun of something please consider your sources and stereotypes. I have been given a blessing to work with female prisoners, Alhumdulila. Yes, brothers and sisters do you really wish to make fun of a sister in prison.

rightpath_357

Fine- then I'd want to go to jail with a good education, and respect, because most people know I've been framed or something:lol:

raihana

IN PRISON

a guard locks and unlocks the doors for you .
AT WORK

you must carry around a security card and unlock open all the doors yourself .

lol In prison we are treated as VIP's
Any ways I loved this bro..

Yousef83

yes you are right wigan guy.I heard many poor and homeless people do small guilt to pass winter in jail in uk

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I know I have just reached the other side of ancient. Brothers and sister do you not realize the number of Muslims that are falsely incarcerated. And you make fun of someone serving a prison term. Do you not understand that the laws of Allah subhana talla are not being followed. Are you too young to remember that there are youths in jail. I am not going to get political. I am alerting you to be cognizant of the world. We, as Muslims, have a duty to repel evil. I am going to work with 32 female prisoners in a federal prison. They are all Muslims. These women have been taken away from their children. Another Muslim family has been destroyed.
Please forgive me for taking the humor out of this post. Our Prophet and his predecessors worked with those who were down and out. Let us not make light of the troubles of others.

rightpath_357

Salaam,

I know I have just reached the other side of ancient. Brothers and sister do you not realize the number of Muslims that are falsely incarcerated. And you make fun of someone serving a prison term. Do you not understand that the laws of Allah subhana talla are not being followed. Are you too young to remember that there are youths in jail. I am not going to get political. I am alerting you to be cognizant of the world. We, as Muslims, have a duty to repel evil. I am going to work with 32 female prisoners in a federal prison. They are all Muslims. These women have been taken away from their children. Another Muslim family has been destroyed.
Please forgive me for taking the humor out of this post. Our Prophet and his predecessors worked with those who were down and out. Let us not make light of the troubles of others.
good point though sis:astag::astag::astag:
:(

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Salaam,

True true.

Though sometimes things might seem superficially funny, if you look at them seriously you'll realize there's really no humour in the situation. And this is true for most humour.

Honestly, seriously, would anyone here really think that a prison is better than a workplace??