Private messages

Shahzad

asalam o alaikum

i have noticed that members ot this site dont check their private messages

i have messaged many users , a lot of times but only 1 person has ever replied me.

I suggest the members to check their private messages every day or on regular basis

wsalam
Shahzad

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
asalam o alaikum

i have noticed that members ot this site dont check their private messages

i have messaged many users , a lot of times but only 1 person has ever replied me.

I suggest the members to check their private messages every day or on regular basis

wsalam
Shahzad

:salam2:

Please send me a pm, no one ever messages me :( I'm sure people aren't intentionally ignoring you bro, sometimes it just takes time, that's all. Take care and wasalam

BintMuhammad

Staff member

Please send me a pm, no one ever messages me :( I'm sure people aren't intentionally ignoring you bro, sometimes it just takes time, that's all. Take care and wasalam

Awww poor brother. Maybe you two should catch up, anyway you're on he same boat :p

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

I always check my messages,however,im soooooooooooo lazy to reply! I always try to reply when i feel energetic!LOL

If u sent me and i did not reply i truely apologize but sometimes when i get alot of PMs its hard for me to reply 2 all!

Salam

Take Care,

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Please send me a pm, no one ever messages me

Sorry for that, brother. Why don't you start it? I did it with some sisters and we are good friends now. Actually you'll find excellent friends here. Just try to be more initiative and it wil lwork inshaa Allah. :hearts:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member

salam aleikum
poor brother:D.Well we dont see u around that much anymore >i think u too busy with your photoshop ;)
waaleikum salam

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
I agree with brothr Shahzad.
Sometimes people may not want to establish a private friendship.

I read a post from a revert brother who expressed his lonliness in such a way that i decided to establish a phone connection with him as he lives in another country.

I even sent him my phone number, but he didn't reply to my pm at all.

By the way, I am not complaining:)
Wassalam

Shahzad

my message has started some around :)
i m usually interested in spain and life there. i have sent a few pms to few spanish ppl but they never replied.
any spanish muslim reading this pm me.