Prophet movie protest.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
We're quick to kill innocent American ambassadors, and we're quick to organize protests all over the world regarding a 12-minute harmless movie, but when a mosque actually burns down, where are you guys?

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yZqN24fPHf4[/video]

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
thanks

brother the blame is not we lower class Muslims It is those who backed Syria rebels with arms and ammunition plus plus--Could there be any better way to solve the Problems(MUSLIMS) since then time of
shahen shah of Iran fall to Kuwait Iraq war-Iraq butchered late President-Libya been dragged ?

We are being filled with the bad of bani Israel
but have forgotten the Best they have done...you know what?

They have never PROTESTED while at Egypt(under the slavery of Pharaoh)
they Heard and heed the world of Allah that(story of 2 sons of Prophet Adam(a.s)

Min ajil dhaalika

katabna ala bani Israel....etc....

until Allah (Jala wa Alaa) Himself sent his Prophet (Moses) PLEASE read and understand Kuran.

You are billions times right for bringing up this thread.

thank you.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
brother, the Syrian government burned down this mosque and destroyed many others. The Syrian rebels are working day and night to prevent this kind of stuff. The Syrian rebels were at one point Syrian barbers, butchers, teachers, carpenters, etc. They are not terrorists; they're merely the lower class who decided to wake up and unite to fight oppression. They're not fighting other Muslims. They're fighting a secular government that was planted by the west. I understand some people have fatwas like "it's wrong to stand up against a ruler," but this ruler was not chosen by the people.

People outisde of Syria dont understand the situation. Especially the ones who live in comfortable houses. You live in Saudi Arabia? Brother, you have nice villas over there.

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
wa aleykum salaam;

thank you;

brother, i do not blame you but if you want to know about me;
in brief it was similar story of HOW SPAIN WAS OVERTHROWN;
who were the rulers Arabs Muslims,Cant you sit and visualize how come Spain to be as it is now?

karu-89

We're quick to kill innocent American ambassadors, and we're quick to organize protests all over the world regarding a 12-minute harmless movie, but when a mosque actually burns down, where are you guys?

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yZqN24fPHf4[/video]

innocent american ambassadors are you kiddng brother , dont you know how much torture america is doing on muslims and harmless movie what do you mean ???????????? the movie has insulted our Prophet SAW (PBUH) and you are saying harmless please get your facts right before posting anythng here ok JAZAKALLAH Khair

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

innocent american ambassadors are you kiddng brother , dont you know how much torture america is doing on muslims and harmless movie what do you mean ???????????? the movie has insulted our Prophet SAW (PBUH) and you are saying harmless please get your facts right before posting anythng here ok JAZAKALLAH Khair

:salam2:

Majority of we muslims are insulting our beloved prophet more by not following his

commands and sunnas,

creating bid'ahs,

fighting among ourselves

than that rubbish movie can ever do.

We must stop these acts before we are doomed.

:wasalam:

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله

Rachel Corrie was an American. Was her death justified as well?

Of course it was harmless. No Muslim got hurt. I admit I was angry at first and I was the first one to post about it here, but then I realized the people who made that movie won, because their goal was to make me angry and it worked. We made the situation NOT harmless.

People used to throw trash at the home of the Prophet (saaw). He ignored them. If the prophet (saaw) was alive today, which do you think he would be concerned with: the movie or the dying Sunnis in Syria who in every YouTube video you see,they mention "Allahu Akbar" nonstop???